I suggest you ...

Full Yammer Integration

Can we please have full Yammer integration in SharePoint 2016, instead of a half baked work-around that doesn't always work properly. It would be good to have proper views that can be filter based on tags or groups.

223 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter EnglandPeter England shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DeevoDeevo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With integrated search as well so that SharePoint search engine can crawl content from Yammer

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SharePoint 2013 social features are feature complete, but conversations based on Newsfeed webpart are highly used. Unfortunately there are lot of cross-farm issues with SP2013 social features. A future trending technology is required to provide conversations in teamsites without cross farm limitations. Yammer is good for conversations, but follow functionality is disconnected from SharePoint. I also prefer a full integration or native implementation of Conversations in teamsites based on the user experience of Yammer or Office 365 groups

• Gabriel SmoljárGabriel Smoljár commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish the termstore could be used for tags in Yammer. There's no reason they should have different taxonomy if they belong to the same organization.

• Kyle PetersenKyle Petersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Following should also be integrated into Yammer so we can follow sites and documents and have the updates show up in the yammer feed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base