I suggest you ...

Delve Integration

I would like the Delve UX in my SharePoint onprem environment and also have my onprem events from SharePoint, Lync, Exchange and custom sources added to my company's Office graph. The solution may be Hybrid, but integration should be easy to setup and configure.

43 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Petter Skodvin-Hvammen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be great to get an understanding of what exactly is being "worked on". I wouldn't expect secrets, but the current Cloud Search Service application the solution that was being "worked on", or are there further enhancements / capabilities coming to on-prem SharePoint that will meet this request?

• David Petree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should go check out the videos from Ignite. You might find some very exciting information in them.

As for using Outlook....No Thanks. There is no way you would want to cache all your Document data in Outlook. People already think its OK to have 50Gig mailbox's and they wonder why Outlook is slow. I can see now just trying to use Outlook with 500+Gigs of data from Delve

• Antonio Segovia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just don't understand why MS keeps reinventing the wheel. You already have a tool that is daily opened in every PC in the world in every office. OUTLOOK. Just use Outlook as your front end for this. Leverage Outlook to be more like Delve UX.

• Bill Baer (Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Petter, we'll keep watching for more votes - but we understand the value of on-premises content as related to the Delve and Office Graph experience.

Feedback and Knowledge Base