SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get things working

get things working and intuitive...again very bad experience with microsoft tools that are just there but not working properly...Losing a lot of time trying to figure out problems...and no help or support....So why should our team and business should stick with Microsoft tools ???? 581.982.8067 if you really want to help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remplacement du Wiki pour le technique Interdata

Dans le site "INTERDATA", créer une section "Technique" pour avoir l'équivalent du Wiki.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add a category called policy updates

Please add a category called "policy updates," which is what I was expecting to see when I clicked on the link in the email that followed the statement regarding some policies have been updated. I had no idea what to pick from this list, so I didn't pick anything. I don't want to page through all the policies to find the updates. To me, that is not a good use of time. Thank you for considering this suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lack of basic productivity features

The absence of a proper site directory is a great loss and stops users of office 365 from releasing their productivity potenal. Same goes not non-existance of a simple bread crump navigation bar - as part of out of the box 365 standard.

Mr. Ralf Hennig is in the position to provide a proper spec, he has defined a to-be standard we wish to see rolled out for the entire 365 SharePoint community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Folder Restirction

Please allow us to lock folders to specific people!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get a full path link to the original item, not a new shareable link

Every time I try to get the "real" link to an item in sharepoint a new shareable link is created. I really really just want to link to the original item that I've posted to my sharepoint site, e.g. https://microsoft.sharepoint.com/teams/<team-name>/Shared%20Documents/<folder>/<item> so that existing people who have access can visit the item.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a way to display “Choose option” item in the site navigation link settings on site collections where it is missing

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    ナビゲーションのリンクの設定で、"オプションの選択" が表示されないサイト コレクションへ、"オプションの選択" を表示させる機能の提供を希望します。
    Add a way to display “Choose option” item in the site navigation link settings on site collections where it is missing

■Description(内容):
    ナビゲーションのリンクの設定で、"オプションの選択" が表示されるサイト コレクションと表示されないサイト コレクションが存在する。
    [SharePoint Server 発行インフラストラクチャ] 機能を一度でもアクティブ化されたことのあるサイト コレクションなどが表示されなくなるサイト コレクションに該当するが、表示されないサイト コレクションへ "オプションの選択" を表示させる機能の提供を希望します。

There are site collections on which the “Choose option” item is shown in the navigation link settings, and there are sites where it is not.
    While the sites on which it does not appear are limited to collections which have had the “SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure” enabled at some point, please make it possible to make the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Message displayed when uploading a file that will exceed the set upper storage limit on a site is difficult to understand

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    サイトのストレージ容量上限として設定されている容量以上のファイルをアップロードしようとした場合のメッセージがわかりづらい。
    Message displayed when uploading a file that will exceed the set upper storage limit on a site is difficult to understand

■Description(内容):
    モダン UI のサイトで、サイトのストレージ容量上限として設定されている容量以上のファイルをアップロードしようとした場合に "Error=Value=QuotaExceeded," から始まるメッセージが表示される。
    メッセージにストレージ上限を超えているなどの内容がなく、エラーの原因が判断しづらい。
    サイトのストレージ上限のためアップロードができないことが分かるようなメッセージに変更してほしい。

On sites under the Modern UI, if you attempt to upload a file that will exceed the set storage limit for the site, a message starting with “Error=Value=QuotaExceeded” is displayed.
    There is no information specific to exceeding the storage limit, and it is hard to ascertain the cause of the error.
    Please change the message so that it is clear that the file cannot be uploaded…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have a list of the sites where you are given a permission to access its folders

what if we turn off "Notify people" option when giving permissions to the document library or folders? Then the users won't get the link to the site and will not know if the site has been shared to them

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When creating a new Teams hub - I want the option of connecting an established (Classic) SPO site.

When creating a new Teams hub - I want the option of connecting an established (Classic) SPO site. I don’t always need Microsoft to automatically provision a Modern site as the ‘Files’ repository - as this creates a confusing information eco-system for users.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 50 51 52 54 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base