SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OVERDUE TEMPLATE

Team, the template is asking the SAME information that it is already asked on the tabs of the jira, I think it is a waste of time to put everything AGAIN on the comments box, also, isn't Order date and date order was placed, the EXACT same thing? Please correct me if Im wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. download link

It's great to again have a supported device list. Can this link be made into something that we can download instead of just viewed? Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Workflow

I am not sure if this is currently done but it would be great if SharePoint had a workflow access to send a document for a review, edit, approval via workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Picture preview

I think it would be really cool if the description of the material needed had a preview of the document with it. I'm looking for the mask free NIV brochure, but I'm not sure exactly what its document name is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Screen shot of HR approval of a goal

Is there a way to show a screen shot of when a performance goal has been approved by HR?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto Map submissions to Online Adjustment Submissions Sheet

Once we submit something can we have it automatically show on the Online Adjustment Submissions Sheet? Currently it's hard to keep track of what we've submitted when the Online Adjustment Submissions Sheet is only updated after the adjustments have been addressed. Can we have it auto map to the sheet as soon as it's submitted?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add customer name to ticket requests

it was very helpful when we could see who the tickets were assigned to. that went away with the new Info Hub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share folders with outside parties.

Some of my projects shared between partners from different institutions do not appear under shared folders. The cryptic sharing emails are hard to find after a while so that they are no help at all. How about using a similarly simple sharing mechanism as, e.g., under Google Drive, i.e. simply make shared folders appear. I never had those problems with Drive but I am forced to use OneDrive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Noti status feedback to end user

Provide further noti status updates for end user.

Noti created = "Success"
    Noti status APPR = "Approved"
    Noti status ORAS = "Work Assigned"
    Noti status NTBC = "Complete"
    Noti status NCAN = "Cancelled"

This gives better end user experience as they can see progress of their work raised.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Active Noti list prior to noti development.

When raising notifications it would be more valuable to the user to provide insight to notifications already raised before having to fill out all the detail required. Having it after means that the user has done all this extra work but for no added benefit if a notification is already in the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Start a workflow from search center

I have created a workflow on the Document content type that is used to notify of duplicate items, we use search to find the duplicate items in the site collection. I would like to kick off the workflow from the search page. Is this possible to add a button to the popup preview or a column in the results page?
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Optimer kantinen med "Lean briller"

Når der kommer flere medarbejder til at arbejde på Sønderhøj, er det vigtig at, kantinen er indrettet til de ekstra mennesker. Vi har nogle rigtig dygtige Lean medarbejder i Supply chain optimisation, som det måske er en ide, at lade se på om kantinen ikke kan optimeres, så der ikke er så meget "kø tid" ved f.eks. betalings automaterne. Meget kan løses ved en simpel løsning med pile på gulvet, der guider folk til at starte betjening/kø det rigtige sted. Og så skal man måske heller ikke tage drikkevarer samme sted som man betaler. Men alt det kan lean medarbejderne…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Connectors in Flow and Power BI

Our organization is actively working with Jeff Spencer and a consulting group (Wicresoft) in standing up Microsoft Project online as an available BPM Solution within our segments. Power BI and Flow are additional products in the Office 365 suite of tools that compliment the capabilities of project online. Both Power BI and Flow have out of the box connectors with a multitude of applications. Our organization, would find benefits in seeing the out of the box connectors expanded to include a more extensive list. Specifically, tools currently in heavy use across the organization include but are not limited to CA…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. pending workflow tasks

"End this workflow" does not delete or hide the pending workflow tasks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 班车申请表增加选项

增加一个可选项以添加联系方式

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No need to make Balance 0 ?

After Expired, is it really need to make the Balance become 0?
    We can still apply CL after they are expire as the Policy states.
    I think for us such extremely busy project team members we still want to keep track expired hours.
    Please consider.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hur en vecka ser ut

إضافة الأرقام الأسبوعية إلى التقويم ، يتم قياس أي شيء آخر في أسابيع. بعد كل شيء ، بل هو الإنترانت السويدية.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Uploaden Documenten Outlook - Sharepoint

Het uploaden van documenten vanuit outlook naar sharepoint.

Blijkbaar is de mogelijkheid OneDrive al aanwezig echter sharepoint moet er nog zijn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Agregar campos al Formulario

Agregar mas opciones al formulario está muy limitado. y favor agregar un drop donw

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base