SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Powerapps for on-premise with a solution that does not require internet connection

Powerapps or simular solution that does not require a gateway that needs internet connection. Not all customers can be in the cloud. With the deprecation of Infopath, there should be an MS solution for on-prem offline platforms. Alternatives are 3d party solutions which are often very expensive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Education

If this should be used then education is required. Further more it's a Management decision on how it's should be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow multiple accounts to be linked

Allow me to link personal accounts to my @education.nsw.gov.au acc so i can easily access school documents from home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Incorrect Prem. Freight business unit routing to incorrect buyer or ??

I submitted a premium freight request for procurement. I typed in the wrong BU (AMC instead of AMH) and submitted. Now the buyer (Sandy) can not see the request. I can not change the form, so I guess I have to resubmit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sparks as proof of purchase

Good afternoon

I work on CSD at the Pantheon store. Some of the feedback I get on a regular basis is about Spaks. Our customers expect or think that their transactions are recorded on their Sparks cards. Quite often they present their Sparks as a proof of purchase as they think/expect that it is all recorded on it.
    Why cant we offer this service. This would safe paper and we would offer a much better service when I comes to refund.

Stephan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. bestanden terug zetten

Graag een optie om 1 gebruiker te selecteren i.p.v. de hele lijst te moeten doorlopen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Posess PO

If I am entering data related to a PO, why would it be necessary to indicate yes or no to having received the PO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tasks assignor

For the tasks section, we can see who the task is assigned to but it does not record the assignor of the task. Can that be listed too?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. target counts and top up/carry over

RE target counts,top up/carry over, at present with the new target count system where you scan the fridge,in smaller stores where stacks are workerd and sent back to the fridge they may contain dairy,desserts and juice in 1 stack as a result the entire fridge needs scanning for counting , at the same time the fridge may also be being scanned for top up/carry over ,would it be possible to look into an app that could scan and allow counts and top up/carry over to be completed at the same time by 1 member of staff this would save a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. JONFRESNILLOPEÑA

JONFRESNILLOPEÑA193

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow workflow to optionally log pause activity to history

I've asked for this before. When executing a pause in a workflow, the pause automatically adds lines to the workflow history log. Please allow the workflow to optionally add the pause notification to the log history. For Office 365 workflow history management is hard enough as this list can just grow without control. Best practice should be to only write to the log file when needed to debug the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. File check in is very inefficient

Make checking files in easier, more efficient. It shouldn't have to take 4 clicks all over different parts of the screen just to check in a file.
    Make it possible to check in multiple files all at once. I may have 20 files to check in and the 4-click process for each one is extremely, infuriatingly slow and cumbersome. Like a very antiquated and poorly designed web experience.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Flaky application

Please finish developing it.
    It is highly unreliable (crashes) and is inconsistent in operation across other MS applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Powerapps date/time visual representations by default are TERRIBLE. NO one wants to learn how to go down the data-type mismatch/formatting

Powerapps should have an option to rotate to landscape layout before building automatically from sharepoint - user can edit portrait or landscape views, and then come up with some sort of "VISUAL TRANSITION" algorithm between the two views to get a systematic transition experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Publish workflows on password protected platform

Please enable USB usage on dedicated PC's
    How are supposed to give team talks in branches and smaller team that do not have laptops?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cannot send email from list to another list

I found via Microsoft SharePoint Support that sending an email through SharePoint workflow from a list to another list/library is not allowed by design. When initiated, SharePoint inserts this header to the eml file - "X-Mailer: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010" - and the timer job won't pick up the file from the Drop folder. If you remove the string by hand, it immediately picks it up and delivers it to the destination. Same thing occurs with the SPUtility.SendEmail method (PowerShell outputs a message that says "processed successfully" but it never sends it to the destination until you manually remove the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Added feature to Faily Workflow

Hi Mike,

Is is possible to change the Daily Workflow to place the Premium Service requests at the top of the list?

Regards,

Regina

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. info needed

Explain how to install the templates into whatever area they go in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ODB Folder zusammenführen

Bitte um eine Möglichkeit, falsch duplizierte Ordner in einen einzigen zurückzukopieren: Beispiel Arhiv, welches an mehreren Stellen begonnen wurde oder eine abgerissene Synchronisation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Syncing OneDrive

Fix the Syncing as it very stupid to have to go thru your files to have to remove files and folders with (sample .1.pdf) because it copied another file instead of syncing it.

That STINKS !!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base