SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Using a created distribution email in a flow as a chooser

We are using flows and need to put a created mailbox as one of the choosers in the flow process. As is sits, we cannot put a created distribution list as the choice. Would it be possible to do so in the future?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add to workflow list

Add team # responsible for this workflow would be great and hyper link to WDD2 document of this workflow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. List for service letter

My suggestion is to create a List in sharepoint with several field like: Equipment, Maker, Model, type, date and attachment. In this way the search of the specific service letter will be much easy and we can download only the service letter that we are looking for.
    As second stage, a dedicate apps can be made with PowerApps in order to have it also on the phone.
    Best regards,
    Paolo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ølkj

lkjh

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Microsoft Flow : Ability to drag and drop Actions

The ability to drag and drop actions in Microsoft Flow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. adding functionality

From Chris Gimbel :)

1) Can we add a Tlle to access Outlook? as well as tiles for OneDrive?

2) Can we put in a away to create Skype calls from the site?

3) Can SP search a server file share by keyword and return the results?

This is all secondary to the document center.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clickable Icons in SharePoint Forms Customized with PowerApps

Customizing SharePoint Forms with Powerapps:
    Currently you can add an icon and expand or collapse fields in the form, but only in the "Edit" mode. When you add an icon into a specific data card in the read form, the Onclick function no longer works.
    Would be great to be able to have clickable icons in the read view of a custom sharepoint form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reminder to Reviews to click on "Share" when completion of review

May I suggest that a reminder be sent to all reviewers advising that upon completion of their review they "share" the screen so that the submitter receive an email notification.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Låsa rubrikrader

Jag skulle vilja kunna låsa rubrikraden. Har man många kolumner så blir det stökigt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. usability issue

allow users to select and check-in multiple files. it makes no sense to have the ability to drag and drop files into the sharepoint but then have to click on each file individually and then navigate to more and then click on check-in. highly inefficient workflow!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Interview form in talentwork link

I think it would be a great idea to put an interview forms link in with the talent works tab, so that way we do not have to keep going to multiple screens. Doing this can help streamline the process even more and help us manage this faster and more efficiently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Document change alerts: every N minutes

For the document alert please make an option to give updates every N minutes. Because you have updates immediately on all changes which generates too many emails, and then once a day, which is not enough when there is active work on the document. I'd like to set an alert for every 30 min, or every 60 min. That way I don't have a flood in my inbox and at the same time I am frequently updated on the progress. Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improving sharepoint

Hi, I am new to sharepoint, after having used google docs for a long time. Some suggestions to improve your product:
    - allow for the user to move and drop folders and files into and out of each other
    - allow for another user to be tagged (through the inclusion of their email) in a doc comment of in a spreadsheet comment

these two things would be a massive improvement and stop me wanting to go back to google docs on a daily basis!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Информация о скидках

Предлагаю напротив марки, писать скидку в %.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sharepoint\Teams Flow

I've added a sharepoint list to a teams tab. We would like to utilize the request sign off flow that's integrated into sharepoint however the control only becomes visable if you open the website (not from within teams). If the request sign off control could be visable from within teams, that would be awesome.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Possibility to switch the Flow environment of a SharePoint site collection

If I need to start a Flow from the item's menu, the only possibility is to craete the Flow in the "Default" environment. I'm not able to consume Flows from different environments to start from a list item.
    To keep everything clean and have a good overview, that would be highly required.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What have I done?

Somehow make it clear that the selection was made and the task at hand has been completed. I hit the save button but I got no indication that my selection had been recorded. So I went back to try it again, and now I see that both of my selections have been recorded. Better twice than not at all, but I probably caused somebody else a little extra work to delete one of my choices and I would rather not do that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. User Orientation After Folder Exit

If you click on a folder, when you exit the screen should be orientated like you left it last.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. confirmation, check list of electical boxes conditions

Revisar todos las cajas que tienen interruptores para iluminación, se detecto que todas las cajas para contactos si tienen todos sus tapones pero las cajas para interruptores no tienen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ProTracker Billing page options

Hi, can we have WIP Frequency option with free text box ie, if client requires quarterly or on the week of a certain month is not an available option.

Thank you kindly
    EC Team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base