SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notification about request completeness

To add field "To inform about request completeness" for adding the initiator of the request for further automatically notification about changes to requester from business. It will help to exclude manually e-mails about that changes were made in SAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Powerapps custom form

Custom forms in Powerapps does not reflect at the mobile sharepoint app.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Post-trip Travel Diary link

Under 'I've returned; Travel Diary'
    https://unsw.sharepoint.com/sites/MyTravel/SitePages/Ive-returned.aspx
    there should be a link to the Pre Trip Approval system in order to make it easy to review and finalise one's online Travel Diary. There is no easy way to get back to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send notifications to the submitter and approver when using the three-state Approval workflow template

It is inconvenient that notifications won’t be send to the submitter and approver by design when using the three-state Approval workflow template, so the submitter won’t be notified when the workflow is approved. I would like to have a feature to send notification for them when the workflow state has been changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notes with filebound and UBA

Would love to have the ability to leave notes on requests in UBA. The ability to reference filebound WRF in a note would be amazing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Downtime

As a vehicle tech for the agnew group I believe on a way to reduce the amount of time spent on each vehicle is to ask the customer to have their locking wheel nut key either in the spare wheel kit or somewhere that is easy to gain access. It can become quiet frustrating when you've to spend a percentage of the time allowed for each job, trying to find a locking wheel nut. Most times they're either not in the proper location or the boot is too full to gain access into the spare wheel, which means spending more…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. information management policies, retention policy is not working for SharePoint Online

I want to setup retention policies under information management policies in SharePoint online.
    Microsoft support engineer says it is not supported in SharePoint online.
    If this is true, please add support for these . It is very userful feature specially if you want to fire a workflow on content expiry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. no me interesa

No me interesa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Workflow (email and lists) in outlook

Hi there,
    Following the training sessions that were offered to us by Microsoft last week, I was wondering if there is a way to get an hour (plus) session on how to best manage our time by getting some training & tips on how to clean our inbox and how to use the lists system in Outlook to be more productive in our daily tasks. Having hundreds (or thousands) of emails in our inbox is just not productive and is stressful. THX.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to modify the information currently exported by the "Export to Excel" function

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    "エクセルにエクスポート" 機能でエクスポートされる情報の修正希望
    Request for correction of information exported by "Export to Excel" function

■Description(内容):
    ワークフローが実行されているライブラリにおいて、"Export to Excel" 機能でエクスポートされる情報でワークフローの状態列が数字で表示されている。
    GUI 上と同様に "進行中" や "承認済み" などの表示を出力されるよう改善を要望します。
    In the library where the workflow is executed, the workflow status column is displayed numerically in the information exported by the "Export to Excel" function.
    We would like to make improvements to output "in progress" and "approved" as well as on the GUI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Auto Reminder to Other than User

I think it would be good if SharePoint can be set to provide auto reminder to outlook email at a certain date to a certain group of people by an admin? eg: 5th of every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. visible time codes

Please add a visible timecode to the videos to remember an re-run important scenes in full scree mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ■Title(件名): SharePoint Onlin のワークフロー機能について About workflow features in SharePoint Onlin

■Description(内容): SharePoint Onlin のワークフローにおいて、メール送信先としてCC の宛先指定欄があります。
    ユーザー名を入力したところ、"ユーザー名;" と表示されるが削除しようとした際に、";" のみが残ってしまい、保存しようとすると、保存されず画面更新時に元に戻ってしまいます。
    そのため、更新した内容が保存されないため、正常に保存されるような、機能の修正を希望いたします。

In the workflow of SharePoint Onlin, there is a CC address specification field as a mail destination.
    When I enter the user name, "User name;" is displayed, but when I try to delete, only ";" remains, and when I try to save, it is not saved and it will be restored when the screen is updated. .
    Therefore, since the updated content is not saved, I would like to modify the function so that it is saved properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Flow for sub-folders

When creating a Flow it should be possible to have a 1 to many connection, instead of just a 1 to 1 connection.
    If one connects a folder (with sub-folders) the Flow should be able to sync all sub-folders as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Copy and Paste Flow Actions and Scopes

There should be an option to copy a Flow action or scope through the action menu.
    Then the user would have the possibility to Paste Action on the 'New Step option'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. tlaent partners

I love the vacancies for HR - how can we link all Talent partners to view applications?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Want to create a task from SharePoint workflow as Outlook task

Microsoft Flow supports to create a task in Outlook, but SharePoint Online workflow doesn’t.
    So, it would be efficient to manage notification mails in Outlook task as SPO workflow starts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hury up the export filtered list functionality

I should be able to export filtered lists in the CRM program

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have been using the wireless printer and enjoyed it very much when I bought it back in mid November 2018 and the past 18 hours of non-stop

as I was stating above, with the past 18 hours of set up for WiFi Direct Wireless was for the sole reason for this rather irritated state I am in right now.... it was to print a screenshot off of my Samsung Android phone. Why?... because I didn't want to sit on the floor and use a USB cable to print my screenshot and I still haven't been able to print the photo because now I can't get screen lock that had to be changed for sharing information. It would be a better idea to discuss this issue further in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base