SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We need to see Flow button in document library search result page.

Among files listed in document library search result page, when you try to click eclipse to find Flow button, it is not there.

We need this button to show there so that we can create a Flow or see Flows related for efficient working.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Powerapps custom form

Custom forms in Powerapps does not reflect at the mobile sharepoint app.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calendar Recurring Events and Flow

Please find a way to support recurring events in a SharePoint Calendar for Flow. The event web part is not a feasible replacement for the traditional calendar, and the most basic workflow I can imagine is a "notify participants of event". This functionality is pretty universal for calendars.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Form needs updated

List of conference rooms needs updated to include dalmation. needto send an email confirming that request has been submitted. Twice now my request has not been received and I have no proof that I put the request in.

I can express how unproductive this form and this process is. It is a waste of valuable time and to have it not work on top of that is really frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MS Flow - Smart Send an Email Action that codes HTML for you

MS Flow - Send an email function: Enhance the Body section to be a Rich Text Editor which creates a nice looking HTML email that include the dynamic content as well as expressions. It would also be nice to have a preview pane to see how it looks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reminder to Reviews to click on "Share" when completion of review

May I suggest that a reminder be sent to all reviewers advising that upon completion of their review they "share" the screen so that the submitter receive an email notification.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Document Views

What about a link to Desksite so one can see their Recent Documents and access files from this page?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatic refresh to new list items in Sharepoint

I am using sharepoint as a visitor management system. An appointment is filled out in forms pushed with flow to create a sharepoint list item with an email to security desk and main office. The sharepoint list is left up on the securitys desk to see appointments for the day with visitors names and time of appointment. The issue is they have to continually manually refresh the page to see the new appointments that come in the list does not automatically update.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. faster/more effective computer speeds

faster computer program/internet speeds would greatly increase our success and our customers satisfaction.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Built-in responsive design for PowerApps applications

It would be nice if we didn't have to create two versions of a PowerApps form for a SharePoint list in order to have a design that works well both on phones and, for example, on a tab in the Teams desktop app.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. See active or historical FLOWS and Approvals on List Item

Unless i have missed this, I do not see a way to identify what flows have run, what flows are running, or what approvals were made, or what approvals are currently in process for a given item in a SharePoint list. This is a huge need for audit trails to have a direct connection with a list item and its history of approvals. There should be an easy way to select an item in SharePoint and go directly to related approvals & flows. previously we have been able to click on the Workflow option in the item menu, but it…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clickable Icons in SharePoint Forms Customized with PowerApps

Customizing SharePoint Forms with Powerapps:
    Currently you can add an icon and expand or collapse fields in the form, but only in the "Edit" mode. When you add an icon into a specific data card in the read form, the Onclick function no longer works.
    Would be great to be able to have clickable icons in the read view of a custom sharepoint form.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. awesome idea

a good idea

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gliffy

Gliffy flow charts would be nice.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SharePoint 2019 : enable PowerApps and Flow features to Library and List

In o365 we can directly customize forms and flow with buttons in the List Actions. It's not possible to do it in SharePoint 2019. This is what I expect to have from the Bill Baer annoucement https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-SharePoint-Blog/Welcome-to-SharePoint-Server-2019-a-modern-platform-for-choice/ba-p/194162

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharepoint\Teams Flow

I've added a sharepoint list to a teams tab. We would like to utilize the request sign off flow that's integrated into sharepoint however the control only becomes visable if you open the website (not from within teams). If the request sign off control could be visable from within teams, that would be awesome.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. multiple checkin

after uploading multiple files I have to check in each one separately.
    add option to select multiple files and check in or out all of them

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flow to have SPD 2013 and 2010 workflow actions and triggers

Microsoft flow should incorporate the same actions and triggers as Sharepoint Designer 2010 and 2013 Workflows all combined. This way, the creation of custom workflows in SPD2013 would be avoided, and the experience both for the user and the developer would be greatly improved.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Grant/revoke permissions to an Item through Flow Action

In many cases logic of workflow requires to assing "case", "document", or any other list/library item to specific user. For time when it's assigned, it shouldn't be available to other users, excluding this specific one.

Such functionality is available in SharePoint Designer and it's very usefull. It's can be used in many business cases. It's also much better option, then allowing users to manage with per item permissions.

Flow Action for SharePoint should allow to:
    - grant permissions to current item to specific user or group
    - revoke permissions to current item from specific users or group
    - remove unique…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Document change alerts: every N minutes

For the document alert please make an option to give updates every N minutes. Because you have updates immediately on all changes which generates too many emails, and then once a day, which is not enough when there is active work on the document. I'd like to set an alert for every 30 min, or every 60 min. That way I don't have a flood in my inbox and at the same time I am frequently updated on the progress. Thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base