SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to start a Flow when they have read-only access to a list

Users need a minimum of Contributor access to a list to trigger a Flow. Flow has its own run-only users list, so why do SP permissions have anything to do with it? It seems they only need this access to be able to trigger Flow, not because they actually need to edit the list.

The work around - give users contribute but remove it using item-level permissions, is horrible and gives the users a quick edit button that won't work.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Drag and drop documents in Sharepoint to other locations in Sharepoint

Sharepoint should function like a folder on my desktop. I should be able to drag and drop items from one folder to another, or copy/cut and paste from one folder to another with EASE. Google Drive's flow and interface are impeccable in this regard.

If I want to move one word doc from folder X to folder Y, I can't pick it up and drop it in or easily hit ctrl+x > ctrl+v to cut and paste it. No, I have to click on a menu bar, select to move or copy and move, then click through directories that always…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add banker id to application process

I have downloaded and like the new android app. I found the link in the menu to search for card and found the link to apply for a new 0% 20month credit card. Would be amazing to be linked to the banker I work with at the branch. Is there anyway to add this feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix link please

Please fix the link to the Market Place Procure (Vizient)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. test

test

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pie chart like similar to WIT pie chart

As it is a dashboard, I would have customized the view of the first page:
    - pie chart showing for each Primary CPS policies/invoices status (pending Host Office, pending Issuing Office, sent to WRP).
    By clicking on the chart we would access the list of policies concerned by the status, I guess this is very clear for Host and Issuing Office to self-determine priorities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make approval status for a multi person approval visable

Currently it is veri well possible to create a Multi person approval flow for documents or procedures, the problem is that you can not see who did respond and who is not taking any action.
    This can slow down the approval process as it is needed to check with each person in the list if they performed the needed action.
    Please add the status of each approval invitation on the flow overview. Currently we can only see the names of each person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CURTAILMENT

Would it be possible to add a curtailment options for FIBI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WC=Excel

The warranty conversion report in excel would be awesome. I'm having challenges using the DSM data for my reports.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Definir criticite du travail

Il serait souhaitable d'inclure la possibilite de definir la criticite du travail demande.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable a list and alphabetic view/filter for Flows in your approval que

Currently, you can only view flows within you approval ques as tiles. This makes it hard to sort and see everything that is on your plate. It would be really nice if I could alphabetize them so I could easily put my focus where it needs to be. Additionally, tiles can be hard to navigate if you have more than a couple of rows. If we could view as a list (that can then be filtered by name, person who created/submitted the flow, date, etc.), that would be SO helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. link CMT with Project stages

We create new product mainly align with project. It will be helpful to link or explain the relationship between them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Moving PTO & Timeclock link

Hello! Is it possible to move the PTO & Timeclock link to the Quick Links portion of the page?

Many staff are hourly and this link is used 4 times per day to clock in and out for the day and during lunch. This would be a convenience for all of our hourly employees.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notification about request completeness

To add field "To inform about request completeness" for adding the initiator of the request for further automatically notification about changes to requester from business. It will help to exclude manually e-mails about that changes were made in SAP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a feature to schedule the document publishing date in the library

It would be great to have a feature to schedule the document publishing date to automatically publish the document on that day.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Post-trip Travel Diary link

Under 'I've returned; Travel Diary'
    https://unsw.sharepoint.com/sites/MyTravel/SitePages/Ive-returned.aspx
    there should be a link to the Pre Trip Approval system in order to make it easy to review and finalise one's online Travel Diary. There is no easy way to get back to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Send notifications to the submitter and approver when using the three-state Approval workflow template

It is inconvenient that notifications won’t be send to the submitter and approver by design when using the three-state Approval workflow template, so the submitter won’t be notified when the workflow is approved. I would like to have a feature to send notification for them when the workflow state has been changed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a trigger to Microsoft Flow for when a project is saved and checked in.

Would like the ability to trigger a flow for project online data, when the project information is saved and checked in. At the moment can on trigger it on the publishing of a projects.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Downtime

As a vehicle tech for the agnew group I believe on a way to reduce the amount of time spent on each vehicle is to ask the customer to have their locking wheel nut key either in the spare wheel kit or somewhere that is easy to gain access. It can become quiet frustrating when you've to spend a percentage of the time allowed for each job, trying to find a locking wheel nut. Most times they're either not in the proper location or the boot is too full to gain access into the spare wheel, which means spending more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. no me interesa

No me interesa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base