SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to modify the information currently exported by the "Export to Excel" function

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    "エクセルにエクスポート" 機能でエクスポートされる情報の修正希望
    Request for correction of information exported by "Export to Excel" function

■Description(内容):
    ワークフローが実行されているライブラリにおいて、"Export to Excel" 機能でエクスポートされる情報でワークフローの状態列が数字で表示されている。
    GUI 上と同様に "進行中" や "承認済み" などの表示を出力されるよう改善を要望します。
    In the library where the workflow is executed, the workflow status column is displayed numerically in the information exported by the "Export to Excel" function.
    We would like to make improvements to output "in progress" and "approved" as well as on the GUI.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. visible time codes

Please add a visible timecode to the videos to remember an re-run important scenes in full scree mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to check who is added to CC field in approval workflow email

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    承認ワークフローの CC 設定について

Unable to check who is added to CC field in approval workflow email

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online にて、承認ワークフローを手動で開始する際、CC 欄にユーザー名を入れることで承認者以外にもワークフローの開始と完了を通知することができる。しかし、開始後に CC 欄に誰が設定されているか、サイトの所有者もワークフローを開始したユーザーでも確認することができないので、確認する方法を用意してほしい。

When starting an approval workflow by manual, we will be able to notify the start and completion of the workflow to a user other than approver by adding the user’s name in CC of email. However, no one including the site owner or the user who started the workflow have the way to check who is added in the CC field in the email, after the workflow started.
    For improvement of usability in…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Flow for sub-folders

When creating a Flow it should be possible to have a 1 to many connection, instead of just a 1 to 1 connection.
    If one connects a folder (with sub-folders) the Flow should be able to sync all sub-folders as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. tlaent partners

I love the vacancies for HR - how can we link all Talent partners to view applications?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Want to create a task from SharePoint workflow as Outlook task

Microsoft Flow supports to create a task in Outlook, but SharePoint Online workflow doesn’t.
    So, it would be efficient to manage notification mails in Outlook task as SPO workflow starts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. VIC Retail - rego

For VIC Retailer -

Hi Sophie,

I think it will be god if we have same number of tasks in the Acivuty table and in the graph.
    Also it is worth mentioning the "Market Notices" as GRCF and VITDF.
    Also please remove the CGI and GBO ID reference from Activity #4

Thanks
    Payal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix date format

date format needs to be all caps or all lower case
    currently it is "M/d/yyyy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to Connect a SharePoint List to a Specific PowerApps App

Currently, you can create a PowerApps app from a SharePoint list and you can add that app to the list's views.
    However, it would be great if you could connect your list to any PowerApps app you have created that is related to that list.
    For example, the user would open the SharePoint List and would see a PowerApps button (much as is now). Clicking on the button would display the options to create a NEW app OR to connect the list to an EXISTING app. If the second of these two options was selected, it would display apps that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Anbility to Connect a SharePoint List View to a Specific PowerApps App

Currently, you can create a PowerApps app from a SharePoint list and you can add that app to the list's views.

However, it would be great if you could connect your list to any PowerApps app you have created that is related to that list.

For example, the user would open the SharePoint List and would see a PowerApps button (much as is now). Clicking on the button would display the options to create a NEW app OR to connect the list to an EXISTING app. If the second of these two options was selected, it would display apps that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Testing to see recipients of Suggestion feature

20190430 - Testing Suggestion message function. Did this work? Who was it sent to? Please reply with answers to rbaldestamon@semprautilities.com. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Program and site Integration

There seems to be a lot of different sites and programs which makes it hard to find what you are looking for. Also it's hard to figure out which apps you will need and then you have to formally request access. Perhaps it would be beneficial to move towards a more streamlined one stop shop for all programs, and procedures. Give entitlements/access automatically depending on jobs role.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SharePoint integration with Zapier

Could you create a Zapier integration for SharePoint? There is already a OneDrive integration, but the SharePoint integration is missing. If you could add this, that would be great. Thanks already!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. systemupdate for SharePoint list items

On update SharePoint list item, add the ability to choose the update method. Currently it seems to use "patch". Please add the ability to choose "systemupdate". This would offer the benefit of not causing "alerts" for anyone who signed up for alerts, when such a flow runs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wnioski urlopowe

Zostalismy poproszeni (w zaproszeniu do Intranetu) do dzielenia sie spostrzeżeniami:

Nie otrzymałem żadnego powiadomienia, o tym, że mój wniosek urlopowy został zatwierdzony przez przełożonego.
    Jako skladajacy wniosek nie mam tez podglądu na listę zlozonych juz wniosków prezentującą tez ich status (zatwierdzony/niezatwierdzony).
    Wyświetlana informacja o dostępnych dniach urlopu wypoczynkowego jest błędna.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SAP training for maintenance Module

Please add the maintenance module part in SAP to this Training .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Names for Requested Meetings

Hello,
    it would be really helpful if we could give each meeting request a name. (like the Account Name) At the moment: I open the list of all my requested meetings and have to look them all through to find the right meeting request I want to work with. It It could be much quicker if we could name them. thanks so much. Carola

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flow/SharePoint Get Item each versioned field

The "Get Item" SharePoint action in Flow should allow getting each version of a field in a list item. Currently, only the latest version is returned and there is no way to get previous versions of a list item, or the previous versions of a single field.

This could work like the following: Trigger -> Get Item -> Apply To Each (versioned_field).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Searching Bentley Groups

Hi,
    I'm Ana Carla from RM Bridge Technical support.
    I receive a call from a client of HEVACOMP a software that I don't know and don't belong to my service group.
    In Transfer Table, I wrote HEVA COMP for searching to whom to transfer the call and it doesn't show me anything.
    After, I realized that I should have written HEVACOMP that I didn't know. It seems not to difficult to change this searching not only for the complete word but for partial words too, to eliminate these issues of happening in technical support.
    Regards,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Flow and Calendar

Possibility to use Flow on calendar list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base