SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. liste véhicules

bonjour
    serait il possible d'avoir la possibilité de consulter en ligne la liste des vehicules disponibles ?
    merci

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RSS feeds sharepoint home group page

create an easy to find RSS feed to follow relative news on web

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. PowerPoint templates needed

PowerPoint templates for new presentations that reflect the new joint company.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Decentralized oracles

Smart contracts running on Ethereum are not able to retrieve data from outside the blockchain. This is a huge limitation in their possibilities.
    This is where oracles come in. Oracles retrieve data from outside the blockchain and feed it into Smart contracts.

Being that Ethereum is decentralized. You can't have a centrelized oracle feed data into a SC.

Chainlink, the decentralized oracle network retrieves data from different API data points and feeds them into a SC using aggregation and concensus. Opening up a vast number of possibilities using Smart Contracts.

Chain.link
    Smartcontract.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Microsoft Dynamics missing

I am missing a link to Microsoft Dynamics, could it be added?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Shifts across teams

It would be great for Microsoft Shifts to recognize that a employee schedule integrates from any Team. If they are in a schedule on one team, it would be fabulous that it flows over to another team they are on.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Registration and unregistration user buton to SharePoint group from Modern page

I want to use the SP group and I want users to register themselves and unregister to this group using a webpart on a modern pages

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ISCPHQ Tool LIbrary Link

Could you have the ISCPHQ Tool Library download link to this page?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Community_based

Hi!
    The ToC is clear to me. I would like to suggest two things that are also importants to my comprehension:
    1. To highlight the fact that we are ''community-based''. This will strenghen the idea that we support the child's development in his own commnunity through our presence and action. It also means that our intervention roots in community action.
    2. In the design at Outcome level, I love the child with the SC logo. I would like this red circle to be in the middle of the frame.

Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MS Team Reporting

Can I get a particular MS Team's report? Like how many users are actively using it? Number of conversations in a team? Number of Channels and total number of conversations in them? Number of tabs added to the team and their usage?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feedback bar

turn off feedback bar

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom fields in Sharepoint can be mapped to stock fields in Outlook.

We need a customized solution to share a large amount of data on each person in SharePoint to Outlook, which is the primary platform for communication in our company.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Individuals can check off their part of a larger task having been completed

In the tasks section, you should be able to have a task assigned to a group of people but individuals can check off when they have completed their component of the task. Currently, if someone clicks 'complete' the task is removed from the list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Advanded skill

Good tutorial , we have very interactive classes. But we still need advanced session to get L2 understanding.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Application Yammer

Vu que nous sommes en mesure d'utiliser l'application Native Windows de Teams sur les postes de travail, est-ce possible de savoir pourquoi l'application Native Yammer n'est pas disponible. J'ai un message d'erreur au login pour cette application. Très pratique pour suivre les groupes Yammer en continues.

Merci
    JF

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Photo Gallery

I would like to see a sharepoint/teams function designed for photo galleries.

We use a lot of stock images and photos for powerpoints, but I haven't seen a good option for storing those images, searching them in bulk, and tagging with keywords.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Busca por telefones

Disponibilizar a opção de busca por nome e setor nas listas de telefone, principalmente na lista de VOIP da sede.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fiori App

Fiori able to open multiple screen so u do not have to keep going back and forward when issuing and scanning and GR and issuing stock would make it so much faster.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easy email capability to site members

As a site owner, it would be useful if I could easily send a notification email to active members of a private group to draw their attention to new content. Currently, the users/members have to click a separate folder in Outlook to receive communications via group conversations (which most people don't regular monitor or even know exists). If there were an option for site owners to communicate to member's primary inbox as well, that would help ensure visibility to time sensitive information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. edit mode in trackers

In the trackers, we don't see the edit button so we cant reserve the accounts or meters

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base