SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide us the ribbon menu on subsite as well

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    サブサイトへのリボンの追加要望
    Provide us the ribbon menu on subsite as well

■Description(内容):
    トップレベル サイトを編集する際には、右上の [編集] を選択すると、画面上部に [テキストの書式設定] や [挿入] などのリボンが表示されます。サブサイトでも同じ操作をした際にはリボンが表示されません。サブサイトでもリボンが表示される設定や機能があると、トップレベル サイトのサンプルページをサブサイトで作るなどの際に、サイトの構成やイメージをより具体的に行うことができ、サイトの作成に役立つかと存じます。そのため、サブサイトにもトップレベル サイトと同じようなリボンの機能の追加を希望いたします。

When you edit the top level site from [Edit] menu which in on the right top, you can see the ribbon on the top with [Format text] or [Insert] menu. However, the same ribbon doesn’t show up on the subsite even you follow the same operation.
    If there is the same ribbon on the subsite, it will help design site configuration more specifically when you create a sample page of top level site on subsite. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tools

Is it possible to add the link for an IT ticket in tools?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. About magnification settings for uploaded files アップロードしたファイルの倍率設定について

When an administrator uploads a file to Teams or sharepoint at an enlargement ratio of 150%, the file is opened at the default 100%. I would like to open the file at the saved magnification.

Teams、sharepointに管理者が 150 % の拡大倍率にてファイルをアップロードした際、ファイルを開くと既定の 100 % で開かれてしまう。保存した倍率でファイルが開けることが希望です。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NEXT command

Please restore ability to viewing next file using command NEXT and also arrows. It has been existed up till today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bulk aspx export for offline use

We would like to be able to bulk export versions of aspx pages in an offline format, such as PDF, for Legal Discovery.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It could be useful in a co-authoring excel file the possibility to differentiate the permissions of users for each sheet.

It could be useful in a co-authoring excel file the possibility to differentiate the permissions of users for each sheet.
    This features can help to develop an only one excel file with different sheets some of them for show the aggregation data of all users with charts, dashboard etc. Some other sheets for editing data. It could be more usefull that each user can work in a distinct sheet and edit and view only own data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add link to Notes Management

Is there any chance that Notes Management link can be added to this list?

https://cpd.sempra.com/INotes#!/notes/search

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add function: import from Excel to Planner

Only one step away from connection from SP list to Planner.
    Now Planner has an option to export to Excel.
    Imagine all the possibilities that you could have with the import function.

One of them: EXport from a SP list to Excel, then import this excel list to planner for reporting and follow up.

This intermediate step might cover the gap between SP task list and Planneruntil there is an interface between task lists in SP and Planner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Addition to Wiki

Hello could we add RACI?
    I found the below really simple and clear definition;
    Responsible: person who performs an activity or does the work.
    •Accountable: person who is ultimately accountable and has Yes/No/Veto.
    •Consulted: person that needs to feedback and contribute to the activity.
    •Informed: person that needs to know of the decision or action.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Single update to multiple PLIDs

Ability to provide common update to multiple PLIDs under a single account simultaneously.

i.e. Multiple projects under a single contact. Update is "projects are on hold, call back in X wks"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit Capabilities

I would think that it would be really helpful to offer a way to view and, possibly, edit the activities reported by a member.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Steam in Restaurant

I think we should use the technology of steam to clean floors, glasses, tables. We see market moving to a new claim regarding safe cleaning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Events

Add new button for sign up sheet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email link

Make Mednax email near the top or easy access. Perhaps in Quicklinks?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Weather Location Accuracay

It would be nice it we could change weather to our location. (It is on Grand Rapids. I have not yet found a way to change it. I am not in Grand Rapids.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Credit card rewards redemption

I would like it if we can redeem credit card rewards through the app. There have been a lot of times that I see that a large amount has built up but lose a little excitement when I find out that I have to exit the app, dig out my computer, re-login and then process the request. I feel like it would go in line with our idea of centrality

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bessere Info zu MEM in Deutschland

Der MEMprivate Dienst wäre genau das Richtige, da in meiner Abteilung keine Diensthandys an Tarifmitarbeiter rausgegeben werden. (Statussymbol)
    Allerdings ko0nnte ich den Dienst nicht nutzen, da der wohl in Deutschland nicht angeboten wird.
    Darüber sollte besser informiert werden, da selbst die Hotline vom IT-Portal nicht darüber Bescheid wusste.

Schade, dass der Dienst hier nicht angeboten wird. Das sollte kommuniziert werden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. リンクが絵なのでさわれない

インストールモジュールのリンクが絵なのでさわれない。
    URLを手打ちさせないような心遣いが欲しい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base