SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide sites we are not following in following list

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Office Graph を無効にしたモダン サイトにてフォロー中にフォローしていないサイトが表示されないようにしてほしい

Hide sites that is not following

Office Graph を無効にしたモダン サイトにて一度もアクセスしたことのないサイトや、フォローしていないサイトが表示される。
    "フォロー中" の項目にはフォローしていないサイトが表示されないようにしてほしい。

Modern sites where Office Graph is disabled displays sites that is not on following list, or sites that we never visited. Hide sites we are not following in following list.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alert notification in horizontal or Excel (export) like view

Alert notification in horizontal or Excel (export) like view instead of a long list with unused metadata

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. print button

Print button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mistake for edditing

Sorry when I see this page, "RFQ package release version" was changed.
    I see this page because my DEL5 will be updated.
    Sorry for your inconvinience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Parts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Paternity leave

Would be great if you add Paternity leave as well :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. portal and meetings page

Hello when I open the EM portal on the laptop issued, I have to scroll down to see the upcoming meetings.
    My suggestion is that the picture of our chairs is made smaller so the upcoming meetings are all displayed on the same page without having to scroll down
    Thanks!
    Lilian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Communication Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow granting permissions for a SharePoint site and an Office 365 Video altogether

■Title(件名):
    SharePoint サイトと Office 365 Video のアクセス権を一括で付与できるようにしてほしい

Allow granting permissions for a SharePoint site and an Office 365 Video altogether

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint サイトに Office 365 Video の動画を埋め込む際に、サイトに対してのアクセス権と Office 365 Video からの埋め込み動画のアクセス権を別々で付与する必要があるので工数がかかる。
    工数を削減するためにサイトのアクセス権と動画のアクセス権が連動する機能を装備してほしい。

If you wanted to embed an Office 365 video in a SharePoint site to let users watch it, you need to grant them access permissions for each service individually and it takes time and effort.

For improvement of usability and manageability, allow granting access permissions for sites and videos to users at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 메모 사용자 멘션지정 팀스알림기능필요

상대방을 지정해서 메모를 작성하면, 메일뿐만 아니라, 팀스로 알림기능이 있으면 좋을 것같습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. landing page

On the landing page, change the text to "pharmaceuticals' 'pharma is not appropriate and merely an abbreviation used by the industry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Additional Specifications

I would suggest it would also be a great idea to include the specifications for external drain cleaning and laundry drain cleaning in this section. I still have old copies from "Peverel" days but have been unable to locate re-written First Port ones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sharepoint version disclosure

One can go to a specific URL (/vtipvt/service.cnf) and obtain the SP version on the farm. Our internal security team recommends access to this page be limited to specific users or admins.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CSRF

SharePoint is protecting against a CSRF attack from an external domain. However, it is inadequately protecting against the attack from inside company network. We believe the application might be doing checks on the source IP at a lower layer than the Application layer. The checks being performed do not protect against an internal threat or assumed breach methodology.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Arbitrary File Upload

Our internal security team will like to limit some file types uploaded; while we can block specific file types, They want to see a white list approach rather than a blacklist approach that we have currently (i.e., a list of allowed files rather than denied files)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. People Picker

Synopsis: When a user uses the People Picker on a site, say to share a document or establish permissions to a list, they are potentially presented with a list of all uses in our GAL who could be chosen once the user starts typing the user’s name. For example, if someone wishes to share a document with John Smith, within the People Picker, the user would start typing “Smith” and be presented with all users in our GAL with the name SMITH. Our Internal Security team sees this as a potential vulnerability in that it exposes account information that should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Flik för viktig information

Bör finnas en möjlighet att lägga upp en en flik med viktig information som kommit in nyligen. Bör sen samlas på ett ställe där alla dessa "tips/info" hamnar.

Kan vara sen att respektive avdelning lyfter fram detta sen på möten så alla får info om det.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why can't I see a list of my involved sites on sharepoint?

My sharepoint screen consists of: Left pane - Following/recent/featured. Main pane - News/frequent/suggested
    Simple question: Where are the sites which I am actually involved with (sorry to say, but yes just like box!!!) I want and need to see a list of sites I cam connected with, sites I'm involved with and have been added to. I have no interest in news or suggested. Todays example - I've been added to a site and the email I receive does not even contain a direct link to this site!!! How frustrating.! It only contains links "view group in outlook" and "follow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Visualisation des images avant ouverture

Il serait idéal à ce niveau de visualisation de voir les photos pour les choisir plutôt que de les ouvrir une à une

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. halo

halo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Business Card Stickers

In Germany we also provide Business card stickers. They have the same size + design/layout than our business cards. Our sales engineers stick them onto bulletins / catalogs when handing them over to the customer.

Is there a chance that we can get business cards stickers from you in the future? Maybe also of interest for other countries...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide a feature to display numbers of Microsoft Teams @mentions at a SharePoint Online site top page

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams のメンション機能について

Provide a feature to display numbers of Microsoft Teams @mentions at a SharePoint Online site top page

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams のメンション数を表示できる機能の追加を希望します。
    また、SharePoint Online サイトのトップページに、Microsoft Teams のメンション数を表示し確認できるような機能の拡充を希望します。

Provide a feature that can display and confirm the numbers of Microsoft @mentions at SharePoint Online site top page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base