Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christopher Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get a peek ahead of the new capabilities for these modern document sets before the release? A blog post on the where you are at and how you see it working in the modern workplace would be something nice to see before the holidays!

• PvRossum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already use document sets in a modern library, however I cannot set the view to use within the set. Is that part of the work in progress?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there somewhere that we can see this/test (been waiting for several years now)

• Michelle Goodwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's great news. Could you also enable the ability to HIDE the Name column in a Doc Set. If other fields are added to the Doc Set, we don't need the name choice ..... and we would love to be able to hide it.

• Bryn Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news. Hopefully as part of this update we get proper folder to doc set conversion too.

• Tom Castiglia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All - Good news ... looks like this feature just made it to the official O365 road map 2 days ago, with release planned for Q1 2019. Microsoft should update the status here as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And please think about the possibility to move sets to other locations. This opens the door to many great workflows for more than one file. Document Sets are crucial to many customers because you can use them as a dossier with versioning. They are a great way to keeping everything together and providing synchronized metadata etc.

• Lauren Rhoads commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heading to SharePoint Fest next week in Seattle. One of the sessions is about document sets - I can only assume that you would not condone a session for functionality you don't have plans to support in the future, but I am concerned about wasting time/money attending if you aren't locked in to continuing with them in the future. Can you please provide an update at this time??

• Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hard to believe the SharePoint team is not doing anything regarding document sets. How to do you abstract groups of documents with metadata?
        No support in Flow or PowerApps, no modern UI, and worst of all, no communication on what the roadmap has.

• Bruno Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a consultant, document sets are key elements of solutions. What is the future of document sets in Office 365? Will they be given a modern look so that they can be used with modern Team Sites? Is there anyway to know if they have a future in Office 365 and modern sites? As a consultant, should I stop recommending their use in Office 365 document management solution architecture?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base