Luiz Rocha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PvRossum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already use Document Sets, but there is still the classic UI.
    Although today I discovered that my users are not able to change the name of a set, but they do have contribute rights.
    I am so desperately waiting for the modern version to be ready!

• Remco Kragt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The announcement is now in the message center:

MC178286

We’re updating Document Sets. We'll begin rolling this feature out in May to Targeted Release tenants.

• Matilda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some more information please! The date you stated for delivering modern document sets has past....

• Noor A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doc sets have received no love for a decade now, even though its the core technology to go out of obsolete folder structure to a modern document management where users can start a full process, have tags and templates ready. how much longer MS needs to bring this to life?

• Adrien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I am also waiting for this critical update, can you please share the status or at least update the Road-map ?

Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I am waiting to roll Document Sets out to our team. I can't until we have the new interface so not to change twice in quick succession. Can you update us please so I can manage the process?

Just hoping for the Monday morning email with an update isn't very helpful when you are trying to plan!

What is happening with this one?
    It still says release is Q1 2019, even though the item in the roadmap was last modified 5th April 2019.

When can we expect this to be released?

• J.R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Admin? The roadmap status shows this still in Development which usually indicates it's months away from being completely launched.

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

O365 Roadmap says this was to be released March 2019, and I'm still not seeing it yet. Any updates?

Please add it ASAP, really need it for a project we're rolling out.

When you said early this year.... was that 2019 or 2020?

I would like to add to this please? I am implementing document sets in a modern site and it feels like a step backwards!!!

• P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's important that document sets are updated to modern view before the enforced change to modern view by April 1st!

• Nicolle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will have not choice but to switch the default library and list experience to Modern 1st April. Will document sets be compatible ahead of this enforced change???

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base