Remove banner and header title from modern pages
I would like to be able to remove the header from the new/modern "Pages". When I add a new page on SharePoint online now, I love the new page except for the top header image and text which takes up about a 3rd of the page. It's wasted space and not aesthetically pleasing.
There are two requests in this one item. Based on the title, I’m going to mark this done with our work to add four layouts to the title area. One of these layouts is called “Plain” and shows only one line of page title, with no image.
Many of the comments are asking for another great feature, not related to the page title area, but rather the site header. We’re also working on allowing options to resize this area. We’ve added a “compact view” for the site header, and have plans for an even more minimized view. If this feature is what you’d like to upvote, please add a new UserVoice request.
24 commentsComments are closed
Joy Turner commented
Would be a good option to have. I like having the banner section there for images 75% of the time. The other 25% , i just need to put information on the page.
[Deleted User] commented
SharePoint Online has te option to remove the banner image from the Site.
If you want the text / page title removed you can edit the page with SharePoint Designer and change the pagelayout from 'Article' to 'Home'.
Have you found a way to do this? We are also trying to achieve this..