SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ....

RSS Feed in modern pages

Please allow the embedding of RSS feeds within Modern Pages (using the embed webpart)

125 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tycho shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Comments are closed
    • Reinaldo Lima de Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I full agree with that
      Please Microsoft can you support us on that
      Microsoft Sharepoint is a great tool and we really need this RSS web parts available at modern page asap

Thanks All!

• HarzicN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for this to embed a feed and found it is not possible . Please allow this as it is a very useful way of embedding information from other sources. Thank you.

• Neil Byce IV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important as I am developing the intranet for a multi-national non-profit. They have a need to bring in partner news information from all over to one location using RSS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

RSS is an important part of keeping people engaged and informed.
      "News" and "Yammer" are great but RSS is a long-standing internet wide standard to distribute updates and information. Many folks will be referencing external (and internal) RSS feeds for years to come.

• Reinaldo Lima de Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree with you
      I just created our intranet as Sharepoint Modern Page and I'm not able to add external news via RSS

It would helpful to have some webparts available for modern page that allow us to add RSS feed as simple way

I am available to discuss any other issues or doubts regarding Sharepoint. I'm learning a lot and enjoy as well

Reinaldo Souza
      Brazil 09/13/2018

• c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to bring in external RSS feeds to help keep users informed of industry news.

• PT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100 times more important than the Weather web part. Priorities needs to get straighten out.

There is a consistent need for display of external RSS feeds within modern site pages. Thanks for looking into this!

This is so important when it comes to a communicative intranet. Please make it work!

Feedback and Knowledge Base