SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ....

Remove restriction for 50 hub sites (or increase it to 500 sites)

Please remove the restriction for 50 hub sites per tenant (or at least increase it to 500 sites) as there could be many scenarios where one would need more than 50 hub sites particularly the large / multinational enterprise/organisations. For example, Project Management Office (PMO) used to create subsites for a large projects to manage different streams within a single project and would now create Office 365 Groups and I can see PMO could easily use 10 - 20 hub sites.

55 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SharePointer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Bowman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could not agree more, larger organizations will use Hub Sites to reduce the thousands of sites into more easily navigated structures. Additionally with the emphasis on creating more and more site collections rather than building out sub sites, this will become even more critical.

• Per Magnus Byström commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With 600+ preschools, 170+ K-12 schools and 5+ further education schools Stockholms stad would love to have the maximum 50 HubSites limit broken. I would assume 10 times more would be more in the scope for a large tenant like ours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base