More filtering and sorting options for Websites webpart
We are using hub websites as an entry point for our employees to navigate through all the different teamwebsites that are associated to them, mostly customer projects or internal stuff. With the current implementation of the Websites webpart, it is not possible to give a meaningful overview of all the websites that are connected.
Currently there are three options for what websites to show:
- All websites in hub
- Highly frequented sites specific for user (translation is probably off, using german version)
- Manually select websites
The problem with the first is that the sorting is not clear and people can not find the content they are looking for. We currently have ~30 Teamsites associated to the hub and it will get more rapidly.
Please implement more powerful means of sorting and filtering the websites that are associated to a hub, e.g.
- Alphabetical sorting (most important)
- Filter criteria (e.g. name contains "XYZ")
- User specific favorites on top and others after that
- Only websites where specific user is member or owner