SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 批量下载共享文件

为什么不可以批量下载?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a feature to change the destination when clicking a user name in “Added by” column in SharePoint Online Lists/Libraries

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    SharePoint Online リスト/ライブラリの登録者列内、ユーザー名をクリックした際の遷移先変更を詳細に設定する機能が欲しい。

Provide a feature to change the destination when clicking a user name in “Added by” column in SharePoint Online Lists/Libraries

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online リスト/ライブラリの登録者列内、ユーザー名をクリックした際の遷移先を "アイテムの詳細フォーム" に設定する機能が欲しい。

We hope the feature will be provided that allows us to change the destination, which is displayed when clicking a user name in “Added By” column on SharePoint Online Lists/Libraries, to “Item Details Form” from the original destination.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Completar información de cada proyecto

@Rafa
    Si estas de acuerdo pondré una carpeta por proyecto con la información recibida y el diseño entregado

Saludos,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. multiplel filopplasning

Mener at det tidligere var mulig å laste opp hele mapper med flere filer.
    Foreslår at det blir mulig å dra hele mapper direkte inn i sharepoint for å spare mye tid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Update chart of Accounts

Hello
    Can we please have the most updated HFM Chart of accounts posted here? or at least update every quarter?
    Thanks
    Maria

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2016 Ministry Policy Manual

Make the 2016 Ministry Policy Manual
    available as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. sync entire project site, not just subfolders

Would be more useful if we could "sync" the whole project folder to OneDrive. So can navigate from the main project to subfolders (Technical work, Deliverables, etc). Currently, can only sync individual subfolders, or sync the main page ("Documents"), but there are no subfolders to get to Technical Work, Deliverable, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow adding periodical events held every 2 or 3 years

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    予定表の定期的なイベントの登録について

Allow adding periodical events held every 2 or 3 years

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint の予定表で定期的なイベントを登録する際は、1 年単位でしか登録できない。
    2 年ごと、3 年ごとなど、任意の年数ごとの定期的なイベントを登録する機能を実装してほしい。

In SharePoint Calendar, implement a feature that can add events to be periodically held every arbitrary number of years, such as every 2 years or 3 years. It is inconvenient that periodic events can only be added for only one year.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DU burtgel

DU burtgel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Idee

Hoi Oumaïma, kan je mijn doc lezen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Translate Documents

Can the documents be translated into English?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Controlling print functionality

I would like to disable using print functionality in Safari to print Office document located in SharePoint Online when opening it on the Safari browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide the message card which is shown when you hover over the item in SPO library

I would like to have an option to hide the message/card saying that the item is popular for coworkers, when you hover over the file located in SharePoint library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link/Sync OneDrive folders with plans/projects in Planner.

I hope this can be linked to my other other OneDrive files so that if I have already saved in my OneDrive, it need not be duplicated in this folder.

I also suggest to allow the planner folders to be accessed in my OneDrive for PC. As of now, I can only access my OneDrive folders but not the planner folders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Marketing

more detailed description, to eliminate opening each file. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ivisitor

Hi - can you put the link to the ivisitor on this sharepoint site? I save it but then it never seems to work - i used to go to the link in the powerpoint but now that doesn't seem to be working either. thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Azolve User Guides

Hi Kayla, is it possible to get the Azolve User Guides uploaded? Joel Keddie should be able to provide you with them.

Thx Phil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dbkn

i like

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OneDrive Accessibility

Since we have to save everything now to OneDrive, it would be nice if we could upload from OneDrive! Right now I still have to save everything to my M Drive that I need to upload.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. thêm bài giảng

Thầy ơi ! đang thêm bài giăng làm quen với toán và một số trò chơi trí tuệ nhé thầy 1 Thầy nhớ đăng sớm sớm nhé ! em cám ơn Thầy nhìu !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base