SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Checkin/out multiple files/documents at once

It will be helpful to be able to check in (and out) multiple documents at the same time to save time and expense. Especially when multiple documents or folders including a number of documents have to be checked in so that project partners and colleagues can view the documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 可以将多个文件或文件夹打包成压缩包下载.

Sharepoint的文档库应该可以批量打包压缩包下载.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Search Functionality

Whilst on a site, you need to have search functionality within your document libraries,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cheque pre issue form to add

Hi there, I can't find the cheque pre issue form that we use for all financials, would be a handy addition to this menu

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unselected group’s files are expanded unexpectedly

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    SharePoint Online クラシック UI ドキュメント ライブラリーにて、メタデータ ナビゲーションでグルーピングを行った列の絞り込み表示の際の動作について

Unselected group’s files are opened in metadata navigation tree

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online クラシック UI ドキュメント ライブラリーにて、メタデータ ナビゲーションでグルーピングを行った列の絞り込み時に、選択したグループ内の表示が同 URL をブラウザーの別タブに貼り付け操作を行うと、選択していないグループ内のファイルが展開される動作となる。
    本 URL をサイト内にリンクとして貼り付けて使っているため、ユーザー側で不要なファイルへのアクセスを行ってしまう等不便となるため修正を希望します。

We have noticed an unexpected behavior like following.
    In SharePoint Online Classic UI document library, click to select a term set while groups are set and metadata navigation is configured.
    Copy the URL displayed at the top of the page and paste it to another tab in the same browser.
    For some reasons, files in unselected groups are expanded.

Since we use the URL as a link…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Regarding the page edit without using “Check in” “Check out” feature

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    "チェックイン" "チェックアウト" 機能を使用しないページの編集について

Regarding the page edit without using “Check in” “Check out” feature

■Description(内容):
    "チェックイン" "チェックアウト" 機能を使用せずにページの編集を行った場合、クラシック UI では、"サイトのページ" の […] の [詳細] から "下書き" を "承認待ち" へ変更できるが、モダン UI でも画面遷移せずに "下書き" から "承認待ち" に変更できるようにしてほしい

When editing a page without using “Check in” “Check out” feature, users can change the file status from “draft” to “Pending” at “Site Page” > […] >[Details]. However, changing the file status feature is available only for the Classic UI, not for the Modern UI.
    For improvement of usability, make this feature mentioned above available for the Modern Ui as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. more info needed

besides the PIN and name the class needs to be listed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. COE Meeting Notes

I would recommend creating a folder for all meeting notes and not having separate folders by date. I have uploaded the Jan 2019 meeting notes. Please create a folder for 2019 Meeting Notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. shortcut to documents pages

Hi,
    I've tried shortcutting directly to the documents page on my SharePoint pages without success (PC hangs up at a log in demand); is there a way of doing this in order to bypass the preceding pages of mostly social media looking crap (insight, O365 'Apps' list > sharepoint, news from other sites/list of frequent sites, news from my page/activity)?
    Having to wade through these steps represents a complete waste of time when trying to access files to edit or link which the provision of working shortcuts could neatly avoid

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Display folder size

Display folder size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sort Descending on date!

Sort the information requests descending on date. As the list grows, I spend more time scrolling and waiting and scrolling and waiting than anything else. This change would save everyone time. Thanks for considering!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Book Idea

Hello Alejandro,
    Hey this is nice and all but I really don´t read Spanish and would like to know if you can add English Novels too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Normative

• I menù a tendina dell' area normativa andrebbero ordinati almeno in ordine alfabetico

• andrebbe rispristina la funzionalità del filtro per data (più recente)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CARGO DSR UPLOAD

I am trying to upload a DSR file for Gwen from YXL Cargo.
    Should there be a YXL Cargo subfolder in the finance folder, and an upload choice?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Documentatie "oude" insite niet beschikbaar

Op de "oude" insite stonden bij Consultancy verschillende powerpoints van cursussen en lezingen. Is misschien nuttig deze ook onder deze documenten te plaatsen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pitkä tiedostonimi näkyviin kokonaisena tai ainakin pidempänä

Tiedostonimi voisi näkyä pidempänä, jotta samanalkuiset pitkät dokumenttien nimet erottuisivat toisistaan.

Terveisin Hannu Peni
    hannu.peni@ctse.fi
    040-5136446

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Shared document folder has 2 spaces and properties are not working in documents

When you create a new Dutch Team site in SharePoint 2016, then de shared document folder is still getting 2 spaces. /_layouts/15/start.aspx#/Gedeelde%20%20documenten/Forms/AllItems.aspx Not too big of a problem but there seems to be more not going well during creation. When you Allow management of content types and you create some properties, the new properties thats showing in Word (local) when opening the file comes up with the message "No SharePoint properties found." When creating a new documnt library all seems to go well. So only out of the box creation from the Dutch template gives an error. The English template…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Work flow content

Hey! I am sending the Workflow info that Catherine had sent us. I tried searching for it here, but got other things in the search. Will send an email to Sarah now.
    Q

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Document name needs to be shown correctly

I am having issues locating the document I want to view as sharepoint doesn't allow me to view the entire name of the document meaning I have to view thirty or forty documents until I find what I want. Please design it so the entire wording of the document is shown to make it more efficient for us to us. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Verschieben nach Funkion auch bei geöffneten Dokument

Zum Sortieren von Dokumenten reicht die Kachelansicht meist nicht aus. Leider steht in der Großansicht (öffnen des Dokuments im Browser) nur eine "Kopieren nach" - Funktion und nicht mehr die "Verschieben nach" - Funktion zur Verfügung.

Es wäre schön, wenn die "Verschieben nach" - Funktion auch im geöffneten Dokument verfügbar wäre - oder eine größere Vorschaufunktion im re Fensterteil möglich wäre.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base