SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display folder size

Display folder size

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort Descending on date!

Sort the information requests descending on date. As the list grows, I spend more time scrolling and waiting and scrolling and waiting than anything else. This change would save everyone time. Thanks for considering!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Book Idea

Hello Alejandro,
    Hey this is nice and all but I really don´t read Spanish and would like to know if you can add English Novels too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Normative

• I menù a tendina dell' area normativa andrebbero ordinati almeno in ordine alfabetico
    • andrebbe rispristina la funzionalità del filtro per data (più recente)
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CARGO DSR UPLOAD

I am trying to upload a DSR file for Gwen from YXL Cargo.
    Should there be a YXL Cargo subfolder in the finance folder, and an upload choice?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Documentatie "oude" insite niet beschikbaar

Op de "oude" insite stonden bij Consultancy verschillende powerpoints van cursussen en lezingen. Is misschien nuttig deze ook onder deze documenten te plaatsen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pitkä tiedostonimi näkyviin kokonaisena tai ainakin pidempänä

Tiedostonimi voisi näkyä pidempänä, jotta samanalkuiset pitkät dokumenttien nimet erottuisivat toisistaan.

Terveisin Hannu Peni
    hannu.peni@ctse.fi
    040-5136446

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shared document folder has 2 spaces and properties are not working in documents

When you create a new Dutch Team site in SharePoint 2016, then de shared document folder is still getting 2 spaces. /_layouts/15/start.aspx#/Gedeelde%20%20documenten/Forms/AllItems.aspx Not too big of a problem but there seems to be more not going well during creation. When you Allow management of content types and you create some properties, the new properties thats showing in Word (local) when opening the file comes up with the message "No SharePoint properties found." When creating a new documnt library all seems to go well. So only out of the box creation from the Dutch template gives an error. The English template…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Work flow content

Hey! I am sending the Workflow info that Catherine had sent us. I tried searching for it here, but got other things in the search. Will send an email to Sarah now.
    Q

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Document name needs to be shown correctly

I am having issues locating the document I want to view as sharepoint doesn't allow me to view the entire name of the document meaning I have to view thirty or forty documents until I find what I want. Please design it so the entire wording of the document is shown to make it more efficient for us to us. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Verschieben nach Funkion auch bei geöffneten Dokument

Zum Sortieren von Dokumenten reicht die Kachelansicht meist nicht aus. Leider steht in der Großansicht (öffnen des Dokuments im Browser) nur eine "Kopieren nach" - Funktion und nicht mehr die "Verschieben nach" - Funktion zur Verfügung.

Es wäre schön, wenn die "Verschieben nach" - Funktion auch im geöffneten Dokument verfügbar wäre - oder eine größere Vorschaufunktion im re Fensterteil möglich wäre.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow adding specific file to Favorites

Add a right-click option to add a specific file in the file library to your Favorites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SW manual

Along with installation manual, it would be interesting a link to the current SVT or how to use the current (or the latest delivered) SW version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it will be ok on PDF format

I will be glad if I can have the G.R.O.W model coaching toolkit in a PDF format sent to my mail, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. SDKLJFSNFJKN

hfliEUSCNLKJFJSENHFLUKNHJK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove document

If you have upload document you must be able to remove this document when you own them? Why must i ask for permission?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. gggh

no idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. coloured folders

please give the ability to have different colour folders!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drag and click

Mettre en place le click&drag: il est très peu pratique de déplacer des dossier actuellement (différence notable par rapport à GoogleDrive). merci!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "New" Menu - Organise with Folders

When clicking New within a document library, we need the ability to group all the templates into a folder. I have a site with over 300 templates with different categories which makes finding files difficult within this menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base