SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Interview form in talentwork link

I think it would be a great idea to put an interview forms link in with the talent works tab, so that way we do not have to keep going to multiple screens. Doing this can help streamline the process even more and help us manage this faster and more efficiently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improving sharepoint

Hi, I am new to sharepoint, after having used google docs for a long time. Some suggestions to improve your product:
    - allow for the user to move and drop folders and files into and out of each other
    - allow for another user to be tagged (through the inclusion of their email) in a doc comment of in a spreadsheet comment

these two things would be a massive improvement and stop me wanting to go back to google docs on a daily basis!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Информация о скидках

Предлагаю напротив марки, писать скидку в %.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Possibility to switch the Flow environment of a SharePoint site collection

If I need to start a Flow from the item's menu, the only possibility is to craete the Flow in the "Default" environment. I'm not able to consume Flows from different environments to start from a list item.
    To keep everything clean and have a good overview, that would be highly required.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What have I done?

Somehow make it clear that the selection was made and the task at hand has been completed. I hit the save button but I got no indication that my selection had been recorded. So I went back to try it again, and now I see that both of my selections have been recorded. Better twice than not at all, but I probably caused somebody else a little extra work to delete one of my choices and I would rather not do that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. User Orientation After Folder Exit

If you click on a folder, when you exit the screen should be orientated like you left it last.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. confirmation, check list of electical boxes conditions

Revisar todos las cajas que tienen interruptores para iluminación, se detecto que todas las cajas para contactos si tienen todos sus tapones pero las cajas para interruptores no tienen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ProTracker Billing page options

Hi, can we have WIP Frequency option with free text box ie, if client requires quarterly or on the week of a certain month is not an available option.

Thank you kindly
    EC Team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Drag & drop and enabling arrow in navigation bas suggestion

I am not able to drag a file from one location to another location within sharepoint. I think if its updated, it will make the process fast.
    Also, in the navigation bar, if the arrows can be enabled to navigate directly from there rather than going back like we are able to do while navigating through the folder in the computer, it will further smoothen the process.

Thanks
    Sumit Kumar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Detecting Excel corrupt file

Please give advice in a window if file is corrupt or no; for example today when I uploaded an Excel file all was ok; but when I downloaded the same, it couldnt opened. Its important considering office 365 and office excel is from same company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Integrate Office feel

Make it more Office like. When a document is copied and pasted from one application like Excel Spreadsheets into Word, you'd expect it to retain some of the properties from Excel or just convert it into a table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Increase character limit (when paste email addresses or names) for out of the box workflows assigned to field.

Increase character limit (when paste email addresses or names) for out of the box workflows assigned to field. Right now it is 256 character limit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Notification of uploads

Would be nice for the team to get notification each time a document is uploaded or updates made to a document online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. S'NACHTS

DOE DE UPDATE LEKKER S'NACHTS

IK KAN NIET UPDATEN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. future use

what if we make this a file for questions to Marisol and Karin :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Treadmill

I would like to see a treadmill in the new space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. eClaim

Communication is the keyword here. As we are punching in all the numbers into a SLB system, why are we doing this over and over and over again???? This is totaly meaningless. We are living in 2018 we have used creditcards for more than 30 years!! Why not start to having these programs to communicate together? At least our own internal systems. I have to log into eClaim. Why do I have to copy reference numbers from eClaim and paste them into eClaim, just to generate a new form or file. For receipts you should be able to take a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adjust User View HelpDesk Tickets

As a User raising a Ticket I want to be able to edit enter data into fiels which are meant to be managed by the HelpDesk.
    E.g. "Response".
    As I User i shouldn´t be able to adjust data in these fields and when I raise a ticket those fields are not interesting for me. Additionally some of those are in Spanish Language which is confusing to me as well.
    "Persona o Grupo" "Texto" "Fecha y Hora". What am I suppose to do with this?! Please adjust the View for the Users accordingly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Move files from one data source to another

Please make it easier to move files!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base