SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coding alerts

It would be helpful to have a "RUSH" flag for items where the truck is coming the same or next day. I would know to get on it immediately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Idea

In St Thomas, we have a procedure in place for this.
    Maybe speak to Judy for some input?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Badge Scan to Clock In/Out

Instead of waiting for a computer to take its time to boot up and wait for a few additional minutes for our time clock webpage to finish loading, we could possible have a system where we could use our employee badge or have a barcode implemented on our badge to scan onto a system where it would recognize what time an individual clocks in/out. Just a swipe or scan of the badge, and it'll record that minute of the day on our time card instead of the process of Kronos taking a while to pull up (and possibly clocking in/out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mariaskolan stockholm

autogenererade teams för halvklasser som jobbar i praktiska och estetiska ämnen finns ännu inte.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. GASB intake agreements folder

Please add a delete to option for users uploading files. If adjustment is needed to the document that has been uploaded there is no way to delete the wrong file. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Parking Spaces suggestions

It would be useful to have periodic reminders sent out as I've noticed a recent lack of activity despite lots of spaces available.
    Also, once a space has been booked, the system still allows the space to be made available again by the owner: for example, they may have forgotten that they already loaned out the space, hence causing double-booking.
    It would be nice to have the car park system integrated with the holiday booking system so that spaces are automagically added as available on those days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pointage digital - besoin d'info

Bonjour, je suis actuellement en phase de développement d'une application métier pour CISE TP. Je voulais justement y intégrer un pointage digital, merci de me contacter, j'aimerai éviter un double emploi.
    Cordialement HAUDEBERT Alexis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A ação Parar Fluxo de Trabalho no workflow no sharepoint designer 2010 retorna erro

A ação do SharePoint designer Para Fluxo de Trabalho e registrar a mensagem retorna com o parâmetro de erro e não com a mensagem cadastrada na ação.
    Utilizamos essa ação em nosso fluxos e para os fluxos automáticos não estamos conseguindo ter o mesmo resultado dessa ação. O que podemos usar para substituir essa ação?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inter-SharePoint Functionality

I want to have a column to tie individual projects to one larger group. For example, Englefield Oil is our customer that is giving us many projects for their customers. I want to add projects under each customer, but then also tie that to Englefield. Almost like a parent/child type of thing.

I would also like to be able to tie the "due date" to the project calendar I have setup on this sharepoint site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. follow up emails for requests

The form to request funds was pretty easy to use. Thanks for that! The process after that has been pretty murky. I suggest the following:
    1) a confirmation email with a brief outline of next steps, typical timeline and who to contact if those things don't happen.
    2) after the approver goes in and approves the request, please add a note about what to do in the confirmation email. I still don't really know what to do (do I pay for my workshop and then get reimbursed? Where to I go to get reimbursed - the eTER system? It's not…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Form needs updated

List of conference rooms needs updated to include dalmation. needto send an email confirming that request has been submitted. Twice now my request has not been received and I have no proof that I put the request in.

I can express how unproductive this form and this process is. It is a waste of valuable time and to have it not work on top of that is really frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show Workflow status

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    ワークフローのステータス表示について

Show Workflow status

■Description(内容):
    アイテムの [プロパティの詳細] 画面でワークフローのステータス表示ができるようにしてほしい。

Show Workflow status in [Advanced Properties] of items.

Thank you for your consideration.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. pending workflow tasks

"End this workflow" does not delete or hide the pending workflow tasks

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base