SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Planner 管理

希望Planner可以有管理所有計畫的主控台
    不然當計畫有上百個時,搜索或刪除都會是非常困難的事情

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow me control over duration of retention of deleted files

allow me control over duration of retention of deleted files in one drive for business

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to expand the sorting function of videos uploaded to Stream.

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Stream にアップロードされている動画のソート機能拡充を希望します。

I want to expand the sorting function of videos uploaded to Stream.

■Description(内容):
    現在の Stream では、動画サイズや最終アクセス日で動画をソートする機能がない。
    今後、必須の機能となるので、Stream の操作画面や PowerShell コマンドを利用して、ソートを行う機能の拡充をお願いします。

Current Stream doesn't have the ability to sort videos by video size or last access date.
    It's going to be a required feature in the future, so please use stream's action screen and PowerShell commands to expand your sorting capabilities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Integrate miro app (RealTimeBoard) in SharePoint Team Site

Would be fantastic if I could show my miro Board on my Team Site (just like I can do this in Teams Chat).

Is there anything like this in making?

Thanks!

Best,
    Ines

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Possibility to attach pictures to this site

It would be good to have the possibility here to attach one or two pictures.
    It is much easier to describe a problem when you can show a screenshot of the problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. About SharePoint Online Management Shell enhancements.

■Title(件名):
    SharePoint Online Management Shell の機能拡張について。

■Description(内容):
    現時点、SharePoint Online Management Shell ではアイテム単位のアクセス権限変更や、権限継承の中止および再開が変更できない。
    アイテム単位のアクセス権限変更や、権限継承の中止および再開が可能となるよう、SharePoint Online Management Shell の機能拡張を希望します。

Currently, SharePoint Online Management Shell cannot change item-level permissions changes or abort and resume permission inheritance.
    You want to enhance SharePoint Online Management Shell so that you can change per-item permissions and stop and resume permission inheritance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve Tenant Wide Extensions list item configuration UX

User's who are not code-savey are discouraged from configuring site wide extensions, but this could be improved.

The JSON editing experience for extensions could be improved, i.e.: automatic formatting (indentation), syntax highlighting, json validation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Regarding the "Add Forms" feature for Microsoft Stream

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Stream フォームの追加機能について
    Regarding the "Add Forms" feature for Microsoft Stream

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Stream において、フォームの追加機能をユーザー、チャンネルを指定して追加できないように制限する機能を実装してほしい。​
    In Microsoft Stream, please implement a feature to restrict the users and channels which may be specified in the "Add Forms" feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix "Page Diagnostics for SharePoint" Browser Extension to Work in Edge Chromium

This Microsoft browser extension for Chrome throws Javascript errors in Edge Chromium (both the Official GA build Version 79.0.309.68 (Official build) (64-bit), and Version 81.0.389.2 (Official build) dev (64-bit)). The error prevents our SharePoint Online page from loading, and prevents the extension from providing ANY information - it just displays an error message.

The extension does offer a few suggestions when loading the page in Google Chrome, but it seems to be missing many Ajax calls to SharePoint from web parts (but that's a different issue).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SharePoint modernization scanner for on-premises farm

SharePoint modernization scanner for on-premises farm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "SharePoint アプリ" "アプリビューアー Web パーツ" "表示されない"

■Title(件名):
    SharePoint アプリのニュースの詳細が確認できない。

I can't see the news details in the SharePoint app

■Description(内容):
    ● 再現手順
    ・ SharePoint アプリにサイン インし、対象のサイトを表示します。
    ・ 画面左上の [ホーム] の左隣にある [三] をタップし、[ページ] をタップします。
    ・ [ページ] 画面の左上にあるサイトのアイコンをタップします。
    ・ [ニュース] のページが表示されるので、投稿されたニュースをタップします。

本来の動き : タップしたニュースの詳細が表示され、ファイルビューアーが立ち上がり PDF ファイルが参照可能
    実際の動き : ニュースをタップしても何も反応しない

● 要望
    本来はニュースの詳細が表示されるべきなので改修を希望します

● Reproduction procedure
    ・ Sign in to the SharePoint app and display the target site.
    ・ Tap [3] on the left of [Home] at the top left of the screen, then tap [Page].
    ・ Tap the site icon at the top left of the [Pages] screen.
    ・ When the [News] page is displayed, tap the posted…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More Tooling for seeing amounts of files and sizes

Look at the funcitionality that Treesize offers https://www.jam-software.com/treesize .

I know a 'loop-hole' to use Treesize on SharePoint online, but it would be better if being a Global Admin, I would be able to find 'large files' or libraries (with subfolders) for amounts of files.

Just enabling a system administrator to manage storage guarding against unessesary big files of too large amounts of files per library, list .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When prohibiting purchases from the SharePoint store, I want to prohibit adding apps without requesting to add apps SharePointストアからの購入を禁

The current restriction method can make a request from the user, but I would like to prohibit it without accepting the request.

現在の制限方法はユーザーからの要求が出せるが、要求を受け付けずに禁止をすることが希望です。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. meeting sharepoint calendar

Having meeting cancellation notification emails go through after a shared SharePoint calendar meeting is cancelled. As of now this feature is not available and throws and error. Please see the following for more information:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msofficeoutlook-msowin10-mso_2016/why-are-members-of-a-shared-calendar-in-sharepoint/e2420672-da84-4f56-824e-c72751fa5f17?tm=1573499672685

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. emergency alert system to all SP active screens

get local EAS to your SP session while working at any screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide us the ribbon menu on subsite as well

■Title(件名):
    サブサイトへのリボンの追加要望
    Provide us the ribbon menu on subsite as well

■Description(内容):
    トップレベル サイトを編集する際には、右上の [編集] を選択すると、画面上部に [テキストの書式設定] や [挿入] などのリボンが表示されます。サブサイトでも同じ操作をした際にはリボンが表示されません。サブサイトでもリボンが表示される設定や機能があると、トップレベル サイトのサンプルページをサブサイトで作るなどの際に、サイトの構成やイメージをより具体的に行うことができ、サイトの作成に役立つかと存じます。そのため、サブサイトにもトップレベル サイトと同じようなリボンの機能の追加を希望いたします。

When you edit the top level site from [Edit] menu which in on the right top, you can see the ribbon on the top with [Format text] or [Insert] menu. However, the same ribbon doesn’t show up on the subsite even you follow the same operation.
    If there is the same ribbon on the subsite, it will help design site configuration more specifically when you create a sample page of top level site on subsite. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tools

Is it possible to add the link for an IT ticket in tools?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. About magnification settings for uploaded files アップロードしたファイルの倍率設定について

When an administrator uploads a file to Teams or sharepoint at an enlargement ratio of 150%, the file is opened at the default 100%. I would like to open the file at the saved magnification.

Teams、sharepointに管理者が 150 % の拡大倍率にてファイルをアップロードした際、ファイルを開くと既定の 100 % で開かれてしまう。保存した倍率でファイルが開けることが希望です。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NEXT command

Please restore ability to viewing next file using command NEXT and also arrows. It has been existed up till today.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base