SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rename the Technical Competency Database Hyperlink

TheTechnical Competency Database is hard to find because it is filed under Oracle instead of "Technical Competency" Suggest changing to "Technical Competency Database" so it appears under "T" where everyone goes to look for it. Also, suggest adding to the Work Tools column at the bottom of the page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing Aspect

I like the freight calculator tool but I find it is lacking one key aspect required on the majority of my air shipments.
    The tool should provide rates for international shipments.

My global region is Canada and our stock is supported by the US.
    As a result the majority of the freight rates I require are air shipments from locations in Anixter US. When testing this tool it seems only domestic shipments are calculated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Gather links that may relate, example can't get verification code to new iPhone when setting up

links to gather that relate to the issues you already have listed or emerging issues link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customer Obsession tool

I have been tossing the idea of a Customer Obsession tool, similar to Problem Resolution tool. All employees can input feedback regarding this focus. Even offer suggestions and best practices. Maybe even tips and tricks. The site could be monitored by different regions and rotate giving others a chance to experience and share. Taking this information to help train and fine tune our CO skills. Who knows maybe there is even a better idea to make a more purposeful use out of this tool going forward.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. easier to work with

a) old Tools page opened any link in new Tab, I would prefer this approach.
    b) old Tool page: You could see nearly all links at a glance, on the new side there is too much scrolling necessary

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add "all regions" as a drop down choice

Can "all regions" be added as a choice under region? for the Marketing and Editorial requests?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Redundancy

In the event of outage with the PureEngage what is our redundancy plan.
    Could leadership be trained prior to full deployment?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. förenkla boknningen

Hej !
    bra enkel sätt att boka en kurs,men det vore enklare om man klickade på den kurs man vill gå som blev den ifylld med detsamma,vilket medföra att man ej behöver gå tillbaka och titta på vem som skall hålla kursen,för går jag tillbaka så får jag göra ombokning,vilket tar och för personer med mindre datakunskaper blir irriterade..
    detta kan även gälla kurs namn om det finns en kurs färdig att boka.
    MVH Lars Gustafsson öst Stena Saga

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. analytics

Ola, wellicht is het een idee om Google Analytics te implementeren, of beter: Google Tag Manager. Op die manier kunnen we zien welke elementen veel gebruikt worden, en nagaan of aanpassingen aan de site tot een betere gebruikerservaring leidt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export to excel option in message center and supoort ticket

In Admin centre it will be helpful if users are provided with Export to excel option in message center and supoort ticket list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Téléchargement possible dans modules "mis en évidence"

Il faudrait pouvoir télécharger plusieurs documents depuis les modules "mis en évidence" comme on peut le faire dans la base de documents avec le petit rond de sélection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Voice ennoblement from remote desktop

Have an FAQ not sure if it should be addressed here or start a service ticket. How do you enable voice when you are remoting into your desktop from home?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Receber alertas somente da Lontano

No menu nos itens Alertar-me e Gerenciar meus Alertas - Solicitei para que recebêssemos o alerta a cada alteração feita solicitei um e-mail diário com todas as alterações feitas pelos analistas porém estamos recebendo alertas de processos de outras transportadoras, ainda hoje fiz a alteração neste item para que recebêssemos somente o evento criado por nós da Lontano mesmo assim recebemos outro e-mail com processos que não são nossos. O interessante é receber somente os nossos os demais não nos interessa.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. service now

All good no idea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sync Sharepoint reservation with Outlook

Sync with Outlook, perhaps?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Request duplication option

I really like this online interview scheduling tool. However, I think a great feature would be the ability to duplicate a request. Maybe there is this ability but I didn't see that option.

Basically because if I'm scheduling an interview that is almost identical to an older request, just changing a few small details, it would be such a time saver to select the old request and click 'duplicate' or 'copy' and it opens a new request with transferring over the old data, and I still have the ability to edit the details.

Current, I am copy and pasting the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Альтернатива к рассмотрению

Предлагаю рассмотреть альтернативный вариант, установить автоматический клапан на байпасной линии и два ручных клапана, отсекающих текущие фильтра - для проведения ремонта. Эта схему будет ощутимо дешевле

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Outlook plugin for Holiday Calendar

Any chance you could post a Outlook Calendar for the 2019 US Holidays? Not just a list of the holidays but Outlook integration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. no basic flowchart app ??

Ik test momenteel sharepoint online, maar ik merk dat hier geen (basic) tekenprogramma of flowchart tool in steekt ... Dat is vreemd. We kunnen natuurlijk blijven googledraw gebruiken, maar dan kunnen we evengoed gsuite blijven gebruiken, niet ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base