SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Voice to the text (dictation)

It would be nice if you could dictate texts in Word and Outlook optionally using Excel and PowerPoint.
    If you are on the road, you can pronounce such important texts via headset and the text is ready.
    This in English and German, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Safe Assign Sales Plays

When will we be getting Sales Plays for Safe Assign? Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BidSync Training

BidSync training would be super helpful. The YouTube tutorial is grainy and very hard to see content clearly. A hand-book with screenshots would be a cost-effective way to train, or a County video tutorial or PowerPoint.

Thank you!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Banner Alerts

I haven't been able to use the app as much yet because what I do most is make payments and that's currently disabled. However, I got a Capital One card a few months back and I have always thought their app is so much better than ours. I signed up for notifications, but haven't received any yet. However, our notification options are emails or texts, which I have received in the past. The problem with these notifications is that they come through sometimes a day late, so for low balance alerts I've missed the window to make a deposit or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. tabulka

Dobry den, chcel by som sa spytat ako sa da nastavit aby mi zoradovanie tabulky bolo poradene od Z po A a aby to tak bolo ulozene natrvalo, plus by som chcel aby bol vrchny panel v tabulke s moznostami pripnuty, ze v pripade ze budem scrollovat dole tak uvidim stale prvy riadok pripnuty. dakujem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NPS course for designers

Hi,
    I would like to suggest to add to the trainings also one about NPS and how to use them to develop always better play experiences.
    Only few teams are working on NPS actively while it´s important that designers are aware of why NPS could be relevant for them but also how can we as designer have an impact on one of our pinnacle KPIs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "View As" Button

Make a "View As" button so that owners can pilot the site for users with different permission levels to ensure it's in working order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Leave Credits

Hi,

Can you get/pool the leave credits rom the employees workday?

Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Excel

Hei. Er det mulig å få en funksjon for eksporter til Excel i tipsrapporten. K.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Rooster syncen met google agenda

Mogelijk maken om het school rooster te syncen met google agenda

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ask,

una opción de preguntas por RAC y respuesta por RAC, TEAM y Supervisor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Set Status

Aggiungerei la descrizione sulle varie opzioni di stato. Tipo il non disturbare blocca totalmente in messaggi in entrata.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. download ticket version history

Our company would like to use these tickets for an internal auditing process.

Could we add an option to download the current status of the ticket and/or an audit of the changes which have been made?

like being able to download a Xcel file with one sheet to represent the current status of the ticket and a second sheet to represent the audit?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Target SR 21 inn i Task manager Dashboard

Ønsker å få inn target 21 inn I Task manager Dashboard , Dette slik at det blir sammsvar med det vi viser Field cost dashboard Plant -levevel.
    Dette haster litt , det er stor fokus i DPN for å få ned target på dette nivået..
    Morten

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Aanvraag bewerken

Het zou zeer handig zijn mocht er een mogelijkheid bestaan om bestanden toe te voegen of de aanvraag nog aan te passen nadat ze voor het eerst ingediend is.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show all for tools page

Why is there no way to show all tools? For example I was trying to get to the LMS tool. Well it was nowhere to be found under my recommended or available. If I did not have the knowledge to search for it and know the exact name, I would be completely lost. there needs to be a show all for the tools, or actually show them all under the available not just a random few!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pianta quotata delle aule

Sarebbe utile avere la pianta e la dimensione in mq delle aule con le indicazioni di dove sono posizionati schermo, proiettore, finestre ed ingresso. Questo permetterebbe di scegliere il layout corretto, cosa che adesso avviene "alla cieca"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Upload New Node js version software

Now latest version has come in market with stable.. NodeJS v.11 + so please I recommend to have that software.. because the current version nodejs v.8 is outdated for new latest technology projects

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base