SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Immediate and direct folder naming

Please make it possible after creating a new folder that you can immediately and directly enter the folder name. Actually you need to position the mouse cursor at the text box of the folder. It makes no sense to present the user the folder with the text field, but you can't start writing the folder name!?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. centralisation des no de tel

liste des no de téléphones des travailleurs par secteur. ou par domaine d'activité. le tout aiderait grandement à la recherche !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Activités récentes

Il serait intéressant de pouvoir filtrer les activités récentes car tout est mis en vrac (sous news on a toutes les implantations)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. サイト分析

アイテムの閲覧履歴は過去7日間ではなく、もう少し長い間みられると良い。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. DGA

Date for DGA needs to be entered. Otherwise the tool assumes that DGA has been passed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tools & Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. INTERNO

Antigamente conseguíamos visualizar os processos internos da CIA pela intranet, hoje em dia é disponibilizado apenas na televisão do restaurante, as vezes na correria não conseguimos olhar. Gostaria que os processos voltassem a ser divulgados aqui (Intranet).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Link navigation

I wish the links I click in Excellence Platform wouldn't navigate me away from the site, I always need to have it open and it is a pain to reload it each time I want to read an article.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Communication Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe Bridge Intergration

Adobe Bridge Reading a Sync'd Folder forces download of assets when download on demand. Would some native integration between SharePoint and Bridge
    Since MSFT and Adobe have such a partnership.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Actualization

My feedback is not about design. But about archive of documents and actualization. We implement in our local market a new payment term manual that was published in September 2018 (no one document has a correct date that can confuse users). Now we can find only old version from 2017. why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. move Attachments column

can we move the Attachments column to the right somewhere? I am constantly scrolling back an forth horizontally

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop doing SharePoint, close it down

Just give up on what you're doing. It's a travesty. SharePoint is not a collaborative platform. It's a repository where information goes to die.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Virer la boite commentaires :D

Enlever la boites commentaires ou la rendre plus discrete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. communicatie gedeelde bestanden of mappen

'Laat vrienden, familie of collega's uw bestanden weergeven of zelfs bewerken' vervangen door 'Laat uw collega's of relaties uw bestanden weergeven of zelfs bewerken. "

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. better performance

Capacity, performance

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't open document links by default

Instead of automatically opening documents shared via one drive it would be nice to have the option to either download or view in browser when initially clicking on a shared link since it takes a significant amount of time to load excel online in my browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. S92 filmen

I S92 filmen, burde vi legge inn lydfil i denne som forklarer hva som skjer?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. general documentation folder creation

In the documentation section, you should include a general docmuentation folder with all the general information available as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stupid Language behavior sharepoint sync

If you switch language, Onedrive sync from a sharepoint site gets fucked up. To me it looks like it syncs the library with folder name. Thats crazy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Categorie aanpassen Aanvraagform. autorisaties

Graag bij het formulier 'Autorisatieaanvraag HR systemen' de categorie aanpassen van 'formulieren servicedesk' naar 'overig'. Dit omdat we default 'overig' te zien krijgen en dit formulier dagelijks gebruiken, dan is het formulier sneller/beter vindbaar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transcript of Films

Looking at the 50by20 update and there are 3 films to watch to get the actual update. How about including a transcript of the films so it can be read instead of viewed. Working in remote locations the connectivity isn't always great and I don't subscribe to the SSE App. We need a more inclusive way, covering all media, to get these updates across.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base