SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Broken Site

Please make the site to work on VPN first... then think about improvements...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. abuse

It would be nice for the classic report abuse functionality to be made available within Modern UI.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Communication Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer a search in site settings

It would be great if Microsoft could do this for site settings on SharePoint. The kitchen sink approach to listing all the options is nice, but one must remember the features behind the links to chose it. One can search the Windows control panel. Apple offers a search for iOS settings and in MacOS System Preferences. Also, no edit available on these ideas? One should be able to correct typos without deleting and reposting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crop update

Have you heard Fleetwood Mac original tusk song? It’s stronger drums I have it. That’s the one your dad played. This one is good too, but you’ll notice the depth in the original.

Also I can help crop and clean up pics if you’d like some help. I would just need rights.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mise a jour du tableau

Jeff :
    Voici un lien vers un nouveau tableau des médailles mise à jour 2013 (celui ici date de 2011)

Changement majeur : quelques medailles de plus dont la Medaille de jubilé de diament (2012)

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/themes/defence/caf/militaryhistory/dhh/honours/medals-poster-affiche-medailles.pdf

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit left bar contents by roles

It would be nice to have an option to edit the left bar contents by roles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Highlighting Web Part Add another Choice for This Site Level

The Highlighting web part for a modern page should allow an option to pull from this site level. It only gives options for Site Collection, thIs Site, or to select sites. It would be much easier to query just this site level and include any sub-sites underneath it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Modern Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. edits

i would like to be able to know exactly what someone edited in a shared file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Merkle Lexicon Library additional terms

The current lexicon is short on Adobe and Salesforce acronyms ?

AEM = Adobe Experience Manager
    SFCC = Salesforce Commerce Cloud
    SFMC = Salesforce Marketing Cloud
    AEC = Adobe Experience Cloud ( formerly Adobe Marketing Cloud ( AMC ) )

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/comments/38yj4q/allabbreviationsinadobescssuiteareofthe/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Metadata  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Time of event missing

Can you put the time of the event? When does it start on the 7th.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Treadmill

I would like to see a treadmill in the new space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. excel-like filtering for folder lists

Excel-like column-wise filtering option for folder listings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. eClaim

Communication is the keyword here. As we are punching in all the numbers into a SLB system, why are we doing this over and over and over again???? This is totaly meaningless. We are living in 2018 we have used creditcards for more than 30 years!! Why not start to having these programs to communicate together? At least our own internal systems. I have to log into eClaim. Why do I have to copy reference numbers from eClaim and paste them into eClaim, just to generate a new form or file. For receipts you should be able to take a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. column improvement

it is much easier to enter the days you use in "quick edit" because the months are blocked in squares, a little easier to follow your name across to enter the days. if the columns were not so spaced across or the heading for each of the columns could be visible as you went down, it would be easier to enter days in the correct space.
    thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Changes to THL Finance document metadata format

1 Can you please include the format of the Invoice Date description so that it is clear how the date needs to be entered? ie dd/mm/yyyy and change the format to dd/mm/yy as well?

2 The Currency Type Column needs to be swapped with the Invoice Number column by default (ie so that the currency type is next to the Invoice Total Amount.

3 Can there be an automatic message to prevent accidental 'exit without saving' please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. SOP update suggestion

possibly update apple instore spares handling with relevant email address instead of Newark purchasing. just for clarity and efficiency

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Skype veiledning / Videomøteroms veiledning

Det er behov for mer utdyping vedrørende hvordan Lyse ansatte knytter opp Skype møte med eksterne konsulenter og hvordan Skype og eksterne kan samhandle ved hjelp av Videomøterommene. Dette er fortsatt ikke tydelig nok forklart.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stability

Stop adding new stupid features and let the user interface stabalize. People are using it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. make screen 1 size

can you make the calendar fit on one screen so i don't have to use the slide bar to move left right up down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adjust User View HelpDesk Tickets

As a User raising a Ticket I want to be able to edit enter data into fiels which are meant to be managed by the HelpDesk.
    E.g. "Response".
    As I User i shouldn´t be able to adjust data in these fields and when I raise a ticket those fields are not interesting for me. Additionally some of those are in Spanish Language which is confusing to me as well.
    "Persona o Grupo" "Texto" "Fecha y Hora". What am I suppose to do with this?! Please adjust the View for the Users accordingly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base