SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flik för viktig information

Bör finnas en möjlighet att lägga upp en en flik med viktig information som kommit in nyligen. Bör sen samlas på ett ställe där alla dessa "tips/info" hamnar.

Kan vara sen att respektive avdelning lyfter fram detta sen på möten så alla får info om det.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Communication Sites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't I see a list of my involved sites on sharepoint?

My sharepoint screen consists of: Left pane - Following/recent/featured. Main pane - News/frequent/suggested
    Simple question: Where are the sites which I am actually involved with (sorry to say, but yes just like box!!!) I want and need to see a list of sites I cam connected with, sites I'm involved with and have been added to. I have no interest in news or suggested. Todays example - I've been added to a site and the email I receive does not even contain a direct link to this site!!! How frustrating.! It only contains links "view group in outlook" and "follow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document Libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visualisation des images avant ouverture

Il serait idéal à ce niveau de visualisation de voir les photos pour les choisir plutôt que de les ouvrir une à une

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. halo

halo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Business Card Stickers

In Germany we also provide Business card stickers. They have the same size + design/layout than our business cards. Our sales engineers stick them onto bulletins / catalogs when handing them over to the customer.

Is there a chance that we can get business cards stickers from you in the future? Maybe also of interest for other countries...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide a feature to display numbers of Microsoft Teams @mentions at a SharePoint Online site top page

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams のメンション機能について

Provide a feature to display numbers of Microsoft Teams @mentions at a SharePoint Online site top page

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams のメンション数を表示できる機能の追加を希望します。
    また、SharePoint Online サイトのトップページに、Microsoft Teams のメンション数を表示し確認できるような機能の拡充を希望します。

Provide a feature that can display and confirm the numbers of Microsoft @mentions at SharePoint Online site top page.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. e mail address

Is there anyway to make the cargo
    directory faster and more friendly to use .
    e..g e mail address possible to have
    station group e mail ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove "second" field from shipping request

Could you please remove the "second" ( as in time, hh:mm:ss) field from "arrive by" in the shipping request form? It is not necessary, and no carrier will guarantee delivery to the second.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Malfunctioning "Save" button

When you select a file and hit edit, after marking whether you want the file purged or not, when you hit the "Save" button at the bottom of that window it does not save. You instead need to use the "Save" button at the top of the page. This malfunctioning button may create a bad experience for employees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. test

test

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. explorer multi selection

The date/Time stamp on the file needs to be displayed as the local time. I cannot locate files/folders I have deleted at a spefic \day and time when they are in some other timezones reference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. warning

Description
    warnings and its print method print the variable last.warning in a pleasing form.

Usage
    warnings(...)

S3 method for class 'warnings'

summary(object, ...)

S3 method for class 'warnings'

print(x, tags,

header = ngettext(n, "Warning message:\n", "Warning messages:\n"),

...)

S3 method for class 'summary.warnings'

print(x, ...)
    Arguments
    arguments to be passed to cat (for warnings()).

object

a "warnings" object as returned by warnings().

x

a "warnings" or "summary.warnings" object.

tags

if not missing, a character vector of the same length as x, to “label” the messages. Defaults to paste0(seq_len(n), ": ") for n >= 2 where n <- length(x).

header…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow workflow to optionally log pause activity to history

I've asked for this before. When executing a pause in a workflow, the pause automatically adds lines to the workflow history log. Please allow the workflow to optionally add the pause notification to the log history. For Office 365 workflow history management is hard enough as this list can just grow without control. Best practice should be to only write to the log file when needed to debug the workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. File check in is very inefficient

Make checking files in easier, more efficient. It shouldn't have to take 4 clicks all over different parts of the screen just to check in a file.
    Make it possible to check in multiple files all at once. I may have 20 files to check in and the 4-click process for each one is extremely, infuriatingly slow and cumbersome. Like a very antiquated and poorly designed web experience.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow, Flow, and PowerApps integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add timezone information to all schedules schown

Please mention the time zone on the overview page. Makes it easier to select the appropriate event. Ideally, of course, times would be in local timezone of the reader.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow document libraries to be viewed as lists

How can I display a document library as a list to quickly update metadata. It is very difficult to add a metadata field if you then have to open each document properties to update it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HTML Form web part source editor

HTML Form Web Part. I can add the web part to a page, but when I try to open the source editor to insert some HTML, the editor will not open in a browser other than Internet Explorer. This is a pain because IE is not my default browser since many sites complain that IE is not a modern browser. Many of the users I support are not computer savvy and telling them to use IE, especially on a windows 10 PC, is difficult as IE does not come installed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Parts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manual for Epoq item

Can not find the Epoq Door push out opening for doors with:
    E-code: E11000000475

Unable to find a manual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On-going support directory idea

On the On-going Support Directory Word Doc. Have a place to put client name with client id(s). similar to the Agenda and Recap notes.

Thanks!

Rebecca Rears

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. sharing documents

SharePoint utter rubbish... surely if I share a link then the person receiving it should automatically get access

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sites Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base