SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Sites and Collaboration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Sites and Collaboration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ....

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Optionally disable feedback button

I see this Feedback button everywhere. Can I disable that this button is shown to my end-users? Please add this as an option I can set for a whole Site collection. Because users think this feedback is going to our internal IT department.

447 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

49 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback – on the feedback button. As noted by folks in the comments you can use the Set-SPOTenant command to disable this button (there was a bug, but it has since been fixed). See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/sharepoint-online/set-spotenant?view=sharepoint-ps for details on the cmdlet and parameter. We are exploring setting to off by default; please open a new UV suggestion if you’d like to comment or vote on that option. NOTE: this only applies to the feedback button; there is no way to disable the “get mobile app” button at this time.

2. Better navigation between mysite and collaboration site

Today there is no natural way of going back to a team site from MySite. Make the integration more smoothly and natural.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove modern pages

This is some horrible nightmare that I woke up to. This "Modern Pages" roll-out is one of the worst things I've ever seen come from the Microsoft team. The ability for end-users to customize these new pages is extremely limited and now I'm getting backlash from our end users how ugly SharePoint is becoming and how we need to fix it (Like there's anything I can do). Now they want me to look at some other CMS and move to something different. At least give your customers some options.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Modern Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Office 365 group to SharePoint team sites.

Integrate Office 365 group to existing SharePoint team sites. I want to have the same features like calendar, conversations or working with files in existing SharePoint sites.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Home" page

This Sharepoint thing is a disaster when it comes to ease of navigation. I would also like to have a simple list of sites to chose from, your favorite/following/recent lists are crap and make your application painful to use.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Navigation

Use the icon as a "HOME" button, as this is displayed on all pages it will make life easier to navigate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shift Calendars

Fix the link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. availability and scheduling

I can't find this podcast in iTunes or Soundcloud. For it to reach people, I feel that we need to have it automatically get added to our Podcast library. Going to the DNOW website is cumbersome and not done very often. I would hope these Podcasts are going to be weekly or bi-weekly in schedule and would like to hear them in my vehicle. When can we expect to get it on iTunes?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base