SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

SharePoint Dev Platform

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

I suggest you ....

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need SharePoint Online Web Service Support AppOnly Token

The SharePoint Online Web Service doesn't support apponly token, please help support it, then we can call web service API which is not available in CSOM.

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Sharepoint filtering not working in Chrome as of last week and the response is to that Sharepoint only optimized for IE

At the direction of your help staff we use Chrome as our main browser. As of last week, filtering is not working, and when I spoke with two different support from 365 they told me that Chrome will no longer be supported and that we need to switch to IE, which we continually have problems with...locking up constantly.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  SharePoint Framework  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As this is missing actual details, we’ll need to close this. There are no details on what filtering this is actually referring to and how it’s not working properly.

Chrome is absolutely supported browser in SharePoint Online and there are no optimizations for IE. This is unfortunately false information which should be corrected.

On the supported browsers in SharePoint Online, please have a look on following article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/which-browsers-work-with-office-online-ad1303e0-a318-47aa-b409-d3a5eb44e452

• 1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • web part jquery datatable with add new row

I saw this tutorial https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/spfx/web-parts/guidance/migrate-jquery-datatables-script-to-spfx.

And I wonder how to add new row to jquery datatable with data enter from right pane!

Can I do this?

Thk

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Adding the helloworld webpart does not work in Edge but works in Chrome

This sis an issue I am facing, not an idea. Adding the helloworld webpart does not work in Edge but works in Chrome.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • 1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  SharePoint Documentation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing this as there’s no context of the request, so submission is unfortunately not actionable. If you have an issues with provided documentation, please report details using http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.

Also please provide following details, so that we can investigate and react on your feedback.

- What code are you referring to?
                - Where is this code located?
                - Where in the VS are you pasting the code?
                - Are you following some tutorials or what are you trying to do?
                - What is not a “full definition”?
                - What are the values you are referring to?
                - Which VS version you are using?

Thanks for your submission and additional details advance, so that we can make things work the way they would.

• What does ODSP stand for?

What does ODSP stand for? Acronyms are vital, however only if they are explained in the footnote.

This comment is in regards to this artical: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/solution-guidance/multigeo-introduction

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

The referred article starts with following line – “The OneDrive and SharePoint Online (ODSP)”. ODSP means OneDrive and SharePoint.

We are happy to adjust the documentation as needed and feel free to add documentation suggestion feedback or even submit a pull request in GitHub for update suggestion.

• Is there a way to associate a Hub site into another Hub site?

I'm trying to create a network of sites collected under regional hub sites and in turn associate those regional hubs under a bigger hub site.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base