I suggest you ....

Make the name of the current Composed Look a property of the Web object

Currently there is no simple way to pro grammatically get/set the current Composed Look for a site. The Composed Looks list available from the Site Settings page shows all the looks available, but the only way to determine which one of them is the current one is to tediously compare every item in the list to the one with the name "current", which is inefficient and error prone because if there is a background image as part of the Composed Look, the value in the background image field is changed when the look is chosen by the user so the records do not match exactly. It should be very simple to add a property to the web object which is updated with the new name whenever a user changes the composed look.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joseph Ackerman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! Although we appreciate your time and effort to give us this feedback, it’s not something we’re planning to do right now. This would absolutely help on the programmatic handling of the site configuration, but we are not currently looking to invest in this area of the branding elements.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...