SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

SharePoint Administration

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for ideas for improving the SharePoint Administration experience.

How to submit a new idea

1. Check if it's already been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it in 50 words or less.
  3. Gather support!
  4. If your idea receives over 100 votes in 90 days, we will respond.
    If not, we will close it.

Want to engage further? Please visit the SharePoint Community

Note: we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show recurring events in the new Event Web Part

Hi,

I have the new look Sharepoint online and I notice when creating events in the Events Web App, you don't have the option to configure as a recurring event.

If you create the event and then go site contents > events and manually drill into the event and setup recurring, the event no longer shows up in the Events Web Part.

I think being able to setup recurring events is basic functionality for any calendar so can we get the feature added/fixed?

Regards,
    Andrew

217 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

46 comments  ·  Customizations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Broken-link checker

Provide a link-check service on all sites, so Site Owners can limit the amount of broken links across their sites. Applies to SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server.

193 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for making this suggestion. We don’t currently have plans to implement this, but would love to better understand the scenarios and need.

Do you expect that people are deleting pages, or changing pages/content names frequently enough that they’re breaking other pages/content without knowing it?
    Is the site owner responsible for fixing that content or the authors/editors moving the content around?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base