SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ....

Improve Analytics support for SharePoint Online & O365 sites

We can't fetch the page views, pages viewed by the users and other analytical data for the SharePoint Online & O365 sites, as the Usage & Health Analyzer service is not configured. It would be of great help if the analytics for the SharePoint Online & O365 works in the same manner of On-Premise sites (or) similar to SharePoint 2010.

17 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With this idea now approaching 3 years old I am doubtful it will be implemented but I could really use some decent analytics like we had in SP2010!

• Jaap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, we have an issue with web analytics services in sharepoint online enviorment. Kindly enhance this feature for tracking hits, users and pages just like the on premises version.
    Also, an overview of areas to be tracked and what set of reports can be made with the support Web Analytics Integration App.

• Tanmay Jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, i have the issue with web analytics services in sharepoint online enviorment. Kindly enhance this feature for tracking hits, users and pages just like the on premises version.
    Also, let me know what areas we can track and what set of reports can be taken care with the help of Web Analytics Integration App.
    Thanks for your support in this regard.

Feedback and Knowledge Base