Provide powershell functionality for all settings done in the Admin Center
We are configuring our SharePoint Online / OneDrive For Business automatically by powershell scripts. Unfortunately, you can not script all Settings, so we have to do them manually in the Admin Center. Such Settings are:
- MySite Pre-Provisioning
- Restrict MySite Pre-Provisioning
- My Site Cleanup Secondary Owner
- Script Setting that controls whether or not the ‘Copy to SharePoint’ button will appear in OneDrive
- Ability to enable/disable IRM for OneDrive Globally
- Ability to enable/disable IRM for individual OneDrive Sites
- My Site Secondary Admin
- Links to Office Applications
Automating those Settings would help us copying Settings between our different staging Areas, so they are all configured the same way.
Steve Mahoney commented
Yes please! Build the admin tools on top of PowerShell so that we can see how to do it in PowerShell and everything can be done there. I call GUI the interface for power users and PowerShell the interface for admins.