Help me create a new page
1. In o365, click New and users get 3 options. Which option should I use?
2. I think you'll say the 3rd one. The new one. I think Microsoft should bold the 3rd one and move it to the top. Right?
3. Are the first 2 basically the same, with the 2nd one giving more extensibility?
4. Do you think those first 2 legacy choices should be combined?
5. If not I'd change the name of the 2nd option from "Web Part Page" to "Wiki Page with Layout options"
6. Do you think the 3rd option "Site Page" should be renamed to "Modern Page"
7. In general marketing terms I think "web part" is dated and they have a bad history - call the new ones "widgets" please
Adam Cogan commented
[originally posted at http://bettersoftwaresuggestions.com/microsoft/sharepoint/help-me-create-a-new-page]