Provide an option to block SharePoint 2013 Workflows
While we can block SharePoint 2010 workflows from either allowing new workflows or existing workflows from running via PoSh on a Web Application, we need this same functionality for SharePoint 2013 workflows.
Specifically, we need options to:
1) Prevent all 2013 workflows from running
2) Prevent the creation of new 2013 workflows
3) Prevent the modification of existing 2013 workflows
Similar to 2010, these should be Web Application scoped options.
We have ~500 active SharePoint 2013 workflows in our tenant - starting the burn down effort. Would like:
1. the ability to disable new Sp13 workflow creation at the Site Collection level
2. the ability to disable Sp13 workflow runs at the Site Collection level
3. a good way to report on Last Run date for Sp13 workflows (anything in Audit Log??)
Let's get ahead of this and not repeat the wonderful (/s) experience we had with Sp10 workflow retirements.