Intranet Portal development to the back office
My department is thinking of approaching an intranet portal development company- https://global-infonet.com/ to implement an intranet portal to our back office. The idea is to have a page to show and allow only the company IP. A few other that we’d like are:
- Detailed employee directory with employee social profiles.
- Social element with employee status updates.
- Robust internal messaging system.
- File directory integration with Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Hierarchical access within the department
- Employee specific calendar, auto-populated with important dates for meetings, events and deadlines for that employee or user.
- Share files between one another, including Dropbox, Drive and OneDrive integration.
I know that there are half a dozen open CMS platforms that are capable of doing just what I mentioned and more and I am ready to invest. I think SharePoint intranet is one of my options. But I want to explore my options.
Any suggestions are welcomed.