Please make accessing and working with custom lists available! Or am I the only one getting an errormessage "something went wrong" each time I try?
If you are seeing an error, can you provide more details about the type of list, etc.?
Taylor Artunian commented
I have a list with two lookup fields. Attempting to view the list on SharePoint iOS 4.10 throws a "Something went wrong" error. Other lists with just one lookup field display fine but are of course read-only. It's surprising that something this simple does not function as one would expect. Clearing the account cache does not fix said error.
Adrian Lochan commented
After my 15 column I get a Something went wrong message with Correlation ID: 620c6a9e-903c-6000-b3f3-a3391863848f
Error code: -2147024749
Please make look up fields work on the App. I have a custom list with one lookup field. I can see the list contents, however when trying to search it returns the error "Something went wrong"
I have the same issue, if I go to Home in the app and drill down to my list I can use it without issues. Selecting it from Lists causes the Something Went Wrong Error. Is there a fix for this? Clearing the Account Cache did not help. My list has quite a few fields and has one lookup of another list in the same site. Other than that it is not terribly complicated.
Teerasit Songtis commented
I've just found the solution.
In iOS App, go to Settings, and then Clear Account Cache. After that open that problematic sharepoint list again. Then, it's ok. ^^
Teerasit Songtis commented
I have same problem. Is there any workaround ?
I have a similar problem here!
And I think Lee's comment points out one of the problems.
”Think I found out what the issue was I was able to replicate. If you have a list with 4 items and open using the app I can see the list items. If I then delete a column and try to use the ios sharepoint app again I get the Something Went Wrong Message”
Do we have any updates regarding this issue which is affecting List sites using iPhone's/iPad's?
Hans Taf commented
Same problem here:
I created a list in my teamwebsite and then I created a site column (lookup type) under Site Settings -> Web Designer Galleries -> Site columns -> Create.
When I add these column in a list located in a subwebsite, the list works in SharePoint Online, but in SharePoint App for iOS I recieve the error "Something went wrong".
Please fix this issue.
Sorapol Tantiyapong commented
More Information example you have 1 list and you create more view with filter like create by eq [me] this mean you can see some items in the list base your user create items. Currently SharePoint mobile app cannot display this view type show only message "Something when wrong" from my idea this basic common function may need you help to improve soon. Thank you
Custom lists are not listed and therefore not accessible at all.
Think I found out what the issue was I was able to replicate. If you have a list with 4 items and open using the app I can see the list items. If I then delete a column and try to use the ios sharepoint app again I get the Something Went Wrong Message
Having a similar problem where we are trying to add an item to a custom list. When we tap the plus button we get an error message that says "Something went wrong". We can edit items though.
this issue is occurring with several custom lists that I have created including InfoPath List forms. It doesn't render any content and displays something went wrong message
When I try working on an element from a custom list, i get the message, that this option will be available soon. I don´t get an error-message.