SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft SharePoint Apps for iOS?

Change color of SharePoint app site's header.

I would like to change SharePoint app site's header. Now I have strong pink which not match my company's CI at all. Please give an opportunity to change the color with SharePoint Color Palette Tool.

368 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maciej shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Benoît Fournier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have an update? We need some control on the sites color in the app. Our purple logo and images dont look that good with red all around.

• Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been fixed yet? Pink is nice, but has nothing to do with our company identity. I cannot use it this way, this is a big deal.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is frankly an absurd limitation. It's a simple color change, a bare minimum for a product of this nature (branding, consistent design, etc). And considering how long this has been requested with no response, that is very disappointing.

• Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone gotten anywhere on this? I have searched high and low and can't find any way to accomplish this task.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most stupid thing ever that the colour can´t be changed. Would take one minute to fix if they cared at all for their customers.

I agree it is pretty ridiculous that this cannot be changed. Is there a fix coming in the near future?

• spo-ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed!
        This is the kind of things that make huge difference at no cost and gives SPO Modern experience a sense of a finished prorduct.
        I don't understand why its not on top of your backlog MS.

• Jeremy Beatson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all the meetings that are held trying to plan an org wide rollout of SharePoint this is the sort of thing that derails the whole project. Management will can it and move to a whole other platform just because a header colour is not on brand....

• Ryan Stone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, agreed, ridiculous especially given how many months since this was originally logged and still no correction.

I can't believe this is something that hasn't been addressed yet, there's no way I'm going to get our CEO on board with using SharePoint if the iOS app is not on brand.

• Jonathan H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we have this issue as well, we want to present this to our CIO and our site is hot pink! I might as well pack my desk...lol...

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@microsoft can you share any updates on this please? This is quite a blocker for companies to use the sharepoint mobile app. It should be possible to be compliant with the corporate branding settings (via custom themes).

We have a site that will roll out to 1K employees - very disappointing to learn days before going live that the mobile app color is pink while desktop is blue, the desired and agreed upon color.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base