SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Microsoft SharePoint Apps for iOS?

Change color of SharePoint app site's header.

I would like to change SharePoint app site's header. Now I have strong pink which not match my company's CI at all. Please give an opportunity to change the color with SharePoint Color Palette Tool.

436 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Maciej shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
boom! it's done  ·  nate.clinton responded  · 

We’ve made some fixes so the apps properly show the site header colors. Let us know if you run into any problems!

28 comments

Comments are closed
  • Wilco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have the SPThemeColors. You have the HTML 5 standard themecolor metatag. What does Microsoft do? Lets use our own colors and we make them static. And lets make the default color Pink..

• Marcio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s unbelievable that Microsoft hasn’t provided a fix for this problem. It’s ridiculous that you can’t fix the color of the header on the app.

• Benoît Fournier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have an update? We need some control on the sites color in the app. Our purple logo and images dont look that good with red all around.

• Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been fixed yet? Pink is nice, but has nothing to do with our company identity. I cannot use it this way, this is a big deal.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is frankly an absurd limitation. It's a simple color change, a bare minimum for a product of this nature (branding, consistent design, etc). And considering how long this has been requested with no response, that is very disappointing.

• Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone gotten anywhere on this? I have searched high and low and can't find any way to accomplish this task.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most stupid thing ever that the colour can´t be changed. Would take one minute to fix if they cared at all for their customers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree it is pretty ridiculous that this cannot be changed. Is there a fix coming in the near future?

• spo-ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed!
    This is the kind of things that make huge difference at no cost and gives SPO Modern experience a sense of a finished prorduct.
    I don't understand why its not on top of your backlog MS.

• Jeremy Beatson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all the meetings that are held trying to plan an org wide rollout of SharePoint this is the sort of thing that derails the whole project. Management will can it and move to a whole other platform just because a header colour is not on brand....

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base