SharePoint
Feedback by UserVoice

Help Documentation

In an effort to consolidate the ways you can provide feedback on help documentation, we are closing this forum. Please provide feedback and suggestions directly on the SharePoint documentation site instead. Thank you!

Note: We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. A part of an application in Sharepoint has been discontinued

I have already submitted this but forgot to submit my email address. As I understand from the technical support, part of an application has been discontinued. I have a screen recording at http://alturl.com/bvhgw describing this. (The attachment within the file is no longer available for the members to view) Please contact me

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Page doesn't render video properly

When you go to this page...https://support.office.com/client/Training-Start-using-a-list-a27e4749-227a-4591-b5a5-201e59ba3880 you can watch the 1st video but clicking on the balance of the videos does not start them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SharePoint Online Updates - Where can we find the list of UI changes.

SharePoint Online gets upgrades with every new release and Users are caught off-guard. Wouldn't it be nice for Microsoft to send out an email (since they already have emails) about the upcoming releases and the list of major UI changes coming up.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Glossary of site settings definitions

Simple definitions list of Site, List, and Library settings that can be used in training sessions easily.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Context sensitive for each feature

On the site features and site collection features pages add a Help file for each of the listed features that fully describes what will happen when the feature is activated

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →

Help Documentation

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base