354 votesnot in our plans right now · AdminSites Product Team (Product Owner, Microsoft SharePoint) responded
Thanks for making this suggestion. We don’t currently have plans to implement this, but would love to better understand the scenarios and need.
Do you expect that people are deleting pages, or changing pages/content names frequently enough that they’re breaking other pages/content without knowing it?
Is the site owner responsible for fixing that content or the authors/editors moving the content around?
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
I want to add a couple more feature requests for the site admins.
- Possibility to have your own invite email text
- Send on behave of the useer inviting, not via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possibility to search for users and pending invites and history
(ever had to click through lists of couple of hunderd users 30 items per page...auch!)
- Possibility to create views on the external users, on domains for example
- Resend invites or reminders from pending users list
- Easy delete from the full tenant and azure directory, not via powershells or URL construction